RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] New to Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First welcome and Merry Christmas Eve.

I would immediately put yourself on an anti inflammatory diet and a diet that does not feed that yeast. That means no sugar, no starch. The yeast has to be starved. This is something that takes awhile but boy will you see results. As the yeast dies off you do feel crummy but it does help. I have the same problem with yeast and inflamation. I wake up and my hands and other parts of my body are swollen. I am on an auto- immune diet. It is very strict but Itook on trying to get myself in remission.

If I can help you in any way dont hesitate to ask me. Your diet will have to alter.

Also for pain heat and cold is a huge help. So many people on here cannot live without their heating pads and blankets. I have two therapeutic grade ones. One for my neck and one for my body. I also use cold alot for my neck,feet and knees. If my feet are really bad I just put the cold packs in my socks.

Hope I have helped. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Soft hugs,

Urbanczyk

From: <heatherbr@...>Subject: [HeidiLiane] New to GroupHeidiLiane Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 12:38 PM

Hi,,My name is and I have posted once or twice since becoming amember last week.I suffer from so many things these days I don't know which end is up.I am currently haveing a major flare and I mean hot episode especiallyin my bowels, gut, and overall especially my neck and upper back areon fire.I have tried Herbs , vitamins, everything I have been told and still Ihave Chronic Yeast infections and today pain all over and InterctisialCystits. You would never know I am a Registered Nurse of 29 years.I can hardly spell the medical words anymore.Very scarey.At this time I am homebound , I have never been lazy, always workedhard for my kids and yes I believe the constant stress of workingsoooo hard and struggling with one trauma after another of the majorstressors of life has caused this :I was traumatically injured in so many ways in August 2005.What to

do with sooo much inflammation? ??I thought I knew where to start and now I am baffled.I found out today that B vitamins will increase the urinarycystistitis pain. The Thymus Booster is not for people with autoimmunedisorders. I just ordered these thru I herb from the online program ofDr. Tetilbaum. What would you do????Peace and Hope thru this year and the next.

Thank you and All,

I really do feel a connection to this group.

I love the easy going feel.

I am having a better afternoon.

I know my diet must be altered however

I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers.

So watching the points , I also do Supplements at this time thru my physician, prolotherapy, pain medications, work with my psychiatrist for panic/depression, climbing out is just " tough".

I find that a even amount of activity / resting have been working.

It has been hard with the holidays.

Peace and Gratitude for a wonderful group!

Merry Christmas,

[HeidiLiane] New to GroupHeidiLiane Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 12:38 PM

Hi,,My name is and I have posted once or twice since becoming amember last week.I suffer from so many things these days I don't know which end is up.I am currently haveing a major flare and I mean hot episode especiallyin my bowels, gut, and overall especially my neck and upper back areon fire.I have tried Herbs , vitamins, everything I have been told and still Ihave Chronic Yeast infections and today pain all over and InterctisialCystits. You would never know I am a Registered Nurse of 29 years.I can hardly spell the medical words anymore.Very scarey.At this time I am homebound , I have never been lazy, always workedhard for my kids and yes I believe the constant stress of workingsoooo hard and struggling with one trauma after another of the majorstressors of life has caused this :I was traumatically injured in so many ways in August 2005.What to do with sooo much inflammation? ??I thought I knew where to start and now I am baffled.I found out today that B vitamins will increase the urinarycystistitis pain. The Thymus Booster is not for people with autoimmunedisorders. I just ordered these thru I herb from the online program ofDr. Tetilbaum. What would you do????Peace and Hope thru this year and the next.