RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] Greetings......rare male victim here....please give comments on my delima.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have found Colloidial Silver under the tongue for 30 seconds { 2

Tablespoons in the morning and 1 Tablespoon in afternoon.}

No food for 30 minutes either way of medication dosing.

This is a miracle for infections.

Especially when it is first coming on.

First hint of a cold etc.

Hope your toe gets better.

[HeidiLiane] Greetings......rare " male " victim here....please give

comments on my delima.....

>I was dx'd Fibro for past year after having symptoms since 2002(and

> $30,000. later for med tests). Since Fibro people have weakened immune

> systems, like me, I had about a month ago contracted from working out

> in gym what is now called Cellulitis(skin infection) on top of toe on

> left foot next to little toe. I've been on Doxycycline for 10 days,

> but it is no better. I recall from Domini that there is a protocol for

> docs to follow if fibro patient has to go to hospital(looks like I'll

> be given IV Antibiotics(Vancomycin?) and be in hospital about 5 days.

> I may have MRSA, so that is why Doxy ismn't working. Anyway, my body

> immume system is already in crappers cause of fibro....mor POTENT

> antibiotics may shut me down. Anyone had a BAD infection and put on

> anti.????? How long and what was your experience??? Please be as

> detailed as possible. Thanks a bunch....may need to be admitted in

> next 3 days. Shybasset (male, 62)

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Shybasset, cellulitis is infection in the skin tissue itself. It takes awhile to heal it. In my 20+ years working as a nurse I have never seen it cure rapidly. Many times it takes internal and external antibiotic treatments. In 2006, I had severe case of diverticulitis which is infection in the colon, spent a week in hospital on strong IV antibiotics with preps made for emergency colostomy surgery. Was on antibiotics after being released for 2 more weeks. I honestly felt real good on discharge. Yes the Immune system in some with fibro is weakened, but not everyone. The weakened immune system slows healing. Here is a good site to visit for information on cellulitis and treatment. http://www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns/cns_merckmanual_frameset.jsp Sandie -- [HeidiLiane] Greetings......rare "male" victim here....please give comments on my delima..... I was dx'd Fibro for past year after having symptoms since 2002(and $30,000. later for med tests). Since Fibro people have weakened immune systems, like me, I had about a month ago contracted from working out in gym what is now called Cellulitis(skin infection) on top of toe on left foot next to little toe. I've been on Doxycycline for 10 days, but it is no better. I recall from Domini that there is a protocol for docs to follow if fibro patient has to go to hospital(looks like I'll be given IV Antibiotics(Vancomycin?) and be in hospital about 5 days. I may have MRSA, so that is why Doxy ismn't working. Anyway, my body immume system is already in crappers cause of fibro....mor POTENT antibiotics may shut me down. Anyone had a BAD infection and put on anti.????? How long and what was your experience??? Please be as detailed as possible. Thanks a bunch....may need to be admitted in next 3 days. Shybasset (male, 62) ------------------------------------

Colloidal Silver is good to use as a wet dressing on wounds and infections. It is hard to find a reliable source for human consumption, since it has been banned by the USCongress. I have used it orally, as a nasal spray and as wet dressings with excellent results. For example, my husband got a chemical burn at work, did not report, 2 days later he showed it to me complaining of it hurting, I could not get him to go to the Dr. I have a naturopath friend that was able to get me some and I did wet dressings and in a week had it almost healed. It is one of the natural products that work, but the big drug company lobbiest got the congress to pass the law to ban it. If you can find a naturopathic veterinarian, you may be able to get it there. Sandie -- Re: [HeidiLiane] Greetings......rare "male" victim here....please give comments on my delima..... I have found Colloidial Silver under the tongue for 30 seconds { 2 Tablespoons in the morning and 1 Tablespoon in afternoon.} No food for 30 minutes either way of medication dosing. This is a miracle for infections. Especially when it is first coming on. First hint of a cold etc. Hope your toe gets better. [HeidiLiane] Greetings......rare "male" victim here....please give comments on my delima..... >I was dx'd Fibro for past year after having symptoms since 2002(and > $30,000. later for med tests). Since Fibro people have weakened immune > systems, like me, I had about a month ago contracted from working out > in gym what is now called Cellulitis(skin infection) on top of toe on > left foot next to little toe. I've been on Doxycycline for 10 days, > but it is no better. I recall from Domini that there is a protocol for > docs to follow if fibro patient has to go to hospital(looks like I'll > be given IV Antibiotics(Vancomycin?) and be in hospital about 5 days. > I may have MRSA, so that is why Doxy ismn't working. Anyway, my body > immume system is already in crappers cause of fibro....mor POTENT > antibiotics may shut me down. Anyone had a BAD infection and put on > anti.????? How long and what was your experience??? Please be as > detailed as possible. Thanks a bunch....may need to be admitted in > next 3 days. Shybasset (male, 62) > > > ------------------------------------ > >