RemedySpot.com

Re: [HeidiLiane] Re: New to Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for the awesome receipe.

I am going to get the ingrediates tomorrow if able.

[HeidiLiane] Re: New to Group

Hi - welcome to our group, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I know the "on fire" symptoms only too well. Aside from many other sympoms the "on fire" ones have played extreme havoc in my life. And your current "hot episode" must be terrible. Many years ago, I devised a recipe that fixed (not cured) the "on fire" symptoms, for me. You can try it too if you wish. It may give you some or even a lot of relief. Test. Test. Test. This is the name of the game for all of us. Finding what works!

If it's too much preparation for you because of your current flare then just make a more simple mixture. Weight Watchers cottage cheese is really nice. So, just follow the recipe, and maybe just make up a mixture of flaxseed, cottage cheese, cinnamon, prune juice, flaxseed oil, a little honey, and a little live yoghurt. If you can get (Ribes Nigrum blackcurrants from the blackcurrant bush) real blackcurrants you can add these too. Experiment with quantities etc. I hope I've covered it all but you can read the recipe at the sites below. You'll get heaps of good tips, and guidance from everyone, here. Hope you're feeling better, soon. Hugs Carlene

You'll find the Blackcurrant Recipe info. in the following newsletters:

www.fms-help.com/102008.htm

DOM'S FMS/CFIDS Newsletter – October 20, 2008

10. BLACKCURRANT Recipe

http://www.fms-help.com/110108.htm

DOM'S FMS/CFIDS Newsletter – November 1, 2008

13. UPDATE on Blackcurrant Recipe

>> Hi,,> > My name is and I have posted once or twice since becoming a> member last week.> > I suffer from so many things these days I don't know which end is up.