RemedySpot.com

Dom's Support Group is now Heidi's Fibro Support Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Message Board Members,

For a long time now, I have felt the need to lighten my load to have more time to work on my FMS/CFIDS newsletters, research, maintain my website, work at my paying job (piano teaching), prepare my music as church organist, and keep up with never-ending home responsibilities. I must also look after my own health better by reducing stress and slowing down. (I need to take my own advice.) My husband reminds me that I'm 57, not 27 anymore. Ha!

Heidi has been such an excellent moderator, that I made her the CO-OWNER of the group recently. I am now turning the group completely over to Heidi and her 4 moderators (Carlene, Pam, Cheryl and Sandie).

We have changed the group's name to "Heidi's Fibro Support Group."

Here is the NEW INFO you will want to make a note of--

The group email address:heidiliane The group home page location:heidilianeIf you have links which point to this group or an address book entry for the group, you should update them, as the old addresses will no longer work.I will be posting from time to time (you can't get rid of me that easily), and also sending you new members who subscribe to my FMS/CFIDS newsletter. So please keep talking and helping eachother out with information and encouragement! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

Love to all,

Dominie Soo Bush

dombush@... - email

http://www.fms-help.com - Dom's FMS/CFIDS Homepage