RemedySpot.com

Re: nutrition summary -Weston

Rate this topic

Guest guest

is this info from weston price?

Ellie Gunterwww.emaginedesigns.com727-393-2226

Re: nutrition summary

- I completely agree with you - when all my restless legs andinsomnia started I was going into perimenopause and on a vegan rawfood diet - turns out that was the worst thing for my body type. Yourdiet is what I follow. Dr. Joe Mercola has a theory that differentbody types need different diets - some can handle vegan or vegetariandiets but I can't. I eat red meat every day now - what a switch - Iactually wish i could be a vegetarian because I love animals so much.But oh well. I have to keep my b12 and iron up to control myrestless legs. If I don't sleep they go off anyway.>> Before someone gets upset with me about me about the whole "eatingmeat" thing. Here is a brief summary of what I follow that bucks thewhole system of false truths that the public has been fed that slowlyis starting to come out now. Although in the Naturopathic world thisis not new. You will not find many regular doctors who know a thingabout nutrition. It is our job to tell them. What they know aboutnutrition will actually make you sicker. > > Sue> > C DIETARY DANGERS> > > Avoid saturated fats> Saturated fats play many important > roles in the body. They provide integrity to the cellmembrane, > enhance the body's use of essential fatty acids,enhance the immune > system, protect the liver and contribute to strongbones. Saturated > fats do not cause heart disease. In fact, saturatedfats are the > preferred food for the heart. Your body makessaturated fats out > of carbohydrates.> > > Limit cholesterol> Dietary cholesterol contributes to > the strength of the intestinal wall and helps babiesand children > develop a healthy brain and nervous system. Foods thatcontain cholesterol > also provide many other important nutrients. Onlyoxidized cholesterol, > found in powdered milk and eggs, contributes to heartdisease. Powdered > milk is added to 1% and 2% milk.> > > Use more polyunsaturated oils> Polyunsaturates in more than small > amounts contribute to cancer, heart disease,autoimmune diseases, > learning disabilities, intestinal problems andpremature aging. > Large amounts of polyunsaturated fats are new to thehuman diet, > due to the modern use of commercial liquid vegetableoils. > > > Avoid red meat> Red meat is a rich source of nutrients > that protect the heart and nervous system includingvitamins B12 > and B6, zinc, phosphorus, carnitine and Coenzyme Q10. > > > Cut back on eggs> Eggs are nature's perfect food, providing > excellent protein, the gamut of nutrients andimportant fatty acids > that contribute to the health of the brain and nervoussystem. Americans > had less heart disease when they ate more eggs. Eggsubstitutes > cause rapid death in test animals. > > > Eat lean meat and drink lowfat milk> Lean meat and lowfat milk lack fat > soluble vitamins needed to assimilate protein andminerals in meat > and milk. Consumption of low-fat foods can lead todepletion of > vitamin A and D reserves. > > > Limit fat consumption to 30% of calories> 30% calories as fat is too low for > most people, leading to low blood sugar and fatigue.Traditional > diets contained 40% to 80% of calories as healthyfats, mostly of > animal origin. > > > Eat 6-11 servings of grains per day> Most grain products are made from > white flour, which is devoid of nutrients. Additivesin white flour > can cause vitamin deficiencies. Whole grain productscan cause mineral > deficiencies and intestinal problems unless properlyprepared. > > > Restrict salt> Salt is crucial to digestion and > assimilation. Salt is also necessary for thedevelopment and functioning > of the nervous system. > > > At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables > per day> Fruits and vegetables receive an > average of 10 applications of pesticides, from seed tostorage. > Consumers should seek out organic produce. Qualitycounts! > > > Eat more soy foods> Modern soy foods block mineral absorption, > inhibit protein digestion, depress thyroid functionand contain > potent carcinogens. > > > > > > > > > > Click > here to become a member of the Foundation and receive our quarterly > journal, full of informative articles as well as sources ofhealthy food.>

YesFrom: Ellie Gunter <ellie@...>Subject: Re: Re: nutrition summary -Westondominie Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 11:35 AM

is this info from weston price?

Ellie Gunterwww.emaginedesigns. com727-393-2226

Re: nutrition summary

- I completely agree with you - when all my restless legs andinsomnia started I was going into perimenopause and on a vegan rawfood diet - turns out that was the worst thing for my body type. Yourdiet is what I follow. Dr. Joe Mercola has a theory that differentbody types need different diets - some can handle vegan or vegetariandiets but I can't. I eat red meat every day now - what a switch - Iactually wish i could be a vegetarian because I love animals so much.But oh well. I have to keep my b12 and iron up to control myrestless legs. If I don't sleep they go off anyway.>> Before someone gets upset with me about me about the whole "eatingmeat" thing. Here is a brief summary of what I follow that bucks thewhole system of false truths that the public has been fed that slowlyis starting to come out now. Although in the Naturopathic world thisis not new. You will not find many regular doctors who know a thingabout nutrition. It is our job to tell them. What they know aboutnutrition will actually make you sicker. > > Sue> > C DIETARY DANGERS> > > Avoid saturated fats> Saturated fats play many important > roles in the body. They provide integrity to the cellmembrane, > enhance the body's use of essential fatty acids,enhance the immune > system, protect the liver and contribute to strongbones. Saturated > fats do not cause heart disease. In fact, saturatedfats are the > preferred food for the heart. Your body makessaturated fats out > of carbohydrates.> > > Limit cholesterol> Dietary cholesterol contributes to > the strength of the intestinal wall and helps babiesand children > develop a healthy brain and nervous system. Foods thatcontain cholesterol > also provide many other important nutrients. Onlyoxidized cholesterol, > found in powdered milk and eggs, contributes to heartdisease. Powdered > milk is added to 1% and 2% milk.> > > Use more polyunsaturated oils> Polyunsaturates in more than small > amounts contribute to cancer, heart disease,autoimmune diseases, > learning disabilities, intestinal problems andpremature aging. > Large amounts of polyunsaturated fats are new to thehuman diet, > due to the modern use of commercial liquid vegetableoils. > > > Avoid red meat> Red meat is a rich source of nutrients > that protect the heart and nervous system includingvitamins B12 > and B6, zinc, phosphorus, carnitine and Coenzyme Q10. > > > Cut back on eggs> Eggs are nature's perfect food, providing > excellent protein, the gamut of nutrients andimportant fatty acids > that contribute to the health of the brain and nervoussystem. Americans > had less heart disease when they ate more eggs. Eggsubstitutes > cause rapid death in test animals. > > > Eat lean meat and drink lowfat milk> Lean meat and lowfat milk lack fat > soluble vitamins needed to assimilate protein andminerals in meat > and milk. Consumption of low-fat foods can lead todepletion of > vitamin A and D reserves. > > > Limit fat consumption to 30% of calories> 30% calories as fat is too low for > most people, leading to low blood sugar and fatigue.Traditional > diets contained 40% to 80% of calories as healthyfats, mostly of > animal origin. > > > Eat 6-11 servings of grains per day> Most grain products are made from > white flour, which is devoid of nutrients. Additivesin white flour > can cause vitamin deficiencies. Whole grain productscan cause mineral > deficiencies and intestinal problems unless properlyprepared. > > > Restrict salt> Salt is crucial to digestion and > assimilation. Salt is also necessary for thedevelopment and functioning > of the nervous system. > > > At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables > per day> Fruits and vegetables receive an > average of 10 applications of pesticides, from seed tostorage. > Consumers should seek out organic produce. Qualitycounts! > > > Eat more soy foods> Modern soy foods block mineral absorption, > inhibit protein digestion, depress thyroid functionand contain > potent carcinogens. > > > > > > > > > > Click > here to become a member of the Foundation and receive our quarterly > journal, full of informative articles as well as sources ofhealthy food.>

no go to www.mercola.com there's a free newsletter, very informative.

He has written also that everyone has a particular metabolic type and

diets are not a one size fits all scenario. This has nothing to do

with weston price but you can google on the internet and get all sorts

of info.

> >

> > Before someone gets upset with me about me about the whole " eating

> meat " thing. Here is a brief summary of what I follow that bucks the

> whole system of false truths that the public has been fed that slowly

> is starting to come out now. Although in the Naturopathic world this

> is not new. You will not find many regular doctors who know a thing

> about nutrition. It is our job to tell them. What they know about

> nutrition will actually make you sicker.

> >

> > Sue

> >

> > C DIETARY DANGERS

> >

> >

> > Avoid saturated fats

> > Saturated fats play many important

> > roles in the body. They provide integrity to the cell

> membrane,

> > enhance the body's use of essential fatty acids,

> enhance the immune

> > system, protect the liver and contribute to strong

> bones. Saturated

> > fats do not cause heart disease. In fact, saturated

> fats are the

> > preferred food for the heart. Your body makes

> saturated fats out

> > of carbohydrates.

> >

> >

> > Limit cholesterol

> > Dietary cholesterol contributes to

> > the strength of the intestinal wall and helps babies

> and children

> > develop a healthy brain and nervous system. Foods that

> contain cholesterol

> > also provide many other important nutrients. Only

> oxidized cholesterol,

> > found in powdered milk and eggs, contributes to heart

> disease. Powdered

> > milk is added to 1% and 2% milk.

> >

> >

> > Use more polyunsaturated oils

> > Polyunsaturates in more than small

> > amounts contribute to cancer, heart disease,

> autoimmune diseases,

> > learning disabilities, intestinal problems and

> premature aging.

> > Large amounts of polyunsaturated fats are new to the

> human diet,

> > due to the modern use of commercial liquid vegetable

> oils.

> >

> >

> > Avoid red meat

> > Red meat is a rich source of nutrients

> > that protect the heart and nervous system including

> vitamins B12

> > and B6, zinc, phosphorus, carnitine and Coenzyme Q10.

> >

> >

> > Cut back on eggs

> > Eggs are nature's perfect food, providing

> > excellent protein, the gamut of nutrients and

> important fatty acids

> > that contribute to the health of the brain and nervous

> system. Americans

> > had less heart disease when they ate more eggs. Egg

> substitutes

> > cause rapid death in test animals.

> >

> >

> > Eat lean meat and drink lowfat milk

> > Lean meat and lowfat milk lack fat

> > soluble vitamins needed to assimilate protein and

> minerals in meat

> > and milk. Consumption of low-fat foods can lead to

> depletion of

> > vitamin A and D reserves.

> >

> >

> > Limit fat consumption to 30% of calories

> > 30% calories as fat is too low for

> > most people, leading to low blood sugar and fatigue.

> Traditional

> > diets contained 40% to 80% of calories as healthy

> fats, mostly of

> > animal origin.

> >

> >

> > Eat 6-11 servings of grains per day

> > Most grain products are made from

> > white flour, which is devoid of nutrients. Additives

> in white flour

> > can cause vitamin deficiencies. Whole grain products

> can cause mineral