RemedySpot.com

Re: Soy Products and Calcuim

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sue:

Where do you get your calcium?

I have osteoporosis and I think it is from not eating dairy most of my life.

I must get 1500 mg per day and I hate to get it all from supplements.

I cant eat collard greens every day... yik,,, I can eat a salad...

Nuts are hard to digest for me even if I make a nut milk, which I do to substitute for dairy milk.

But if I cant do grains, what do I need milk for anyway?

I think I am going to order some organic wild salmon from that place in Alaska, vital choice.

ellie

Ellie Gunterwww.emaginedesigns.com727-393-2226

Soy Productsdominie@groups .comDate: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 7:17 AM

Please clarify for me... Is soy in any form not good to eat?? Or is it ok... in what form??Thanks

Created by Sweet

Assembled by Sandie

head prepared by Sweet

Dec 2007

Ellie,I drink and make a super nutritious bone broth that is made with a whole organic locally raised chicken. It is FULL of calcium and is a super food. While I am in this detox for mercury I drink 8 oz three times a day. The bone broth makes a number of minerals (including calcium) that my body can absorb very easily. Anyone can make this. It just requires a stock pot and time for it to cook.There is a way to prepare nuts to they are more digestible. It require soaking them and then cooking them at a low temp. in the oven for a long time. I never do it because, well frankly I do not like nuts enough to bother with it. To tell you the truth

pasteurizing milk turn the majority of the calcium insoluble anyway. So unless you have been drinking inspected raw milk your body was not getting very much calcium from your dairy. Have you ever wondered why people are still bow legged in this day and age? Rickets in this time. My mother always bought raw and then had goats because none of us could tolerate milk and goats milk is better tolerated. I still get raw for my daughter and family from a local organic farm. I buy local eggs too from little chickens that peck around the yard.Sounds like the Salmon will be good. You will have to tell me. I live near the ocean in Maine. Off the boat seafood abounds. Lobster is about 2.60 a pound right now. Hugs,Sue

From: dixie1340 <missmagnolia2007@ webtv.net>Subject: Soy Productsdominie@groups .comDate: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 7:17 AM

Please clarify for me... Is soy in any form not good to eat?? Or is it ok... in what form??Thanks

Created by Sweet

Assembled by Sandie

head prepared by Sweet

Dec 2007