RemedySpot.com

Re: Itching/Cold,Flu remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree, Occillococcinum is excellent, and since it is an energy medicine, it is not necessary to take a complete vile in the AM and PM, just a pellet in the AM and PM works the same as the whole vile. They say to take the whole vile so they can sell more, however, with homeopathy, it is not quantity that works. That's why one pellet twice a day works the same as taking the whole vile. I know this from experience, and first learned this from my Homeopathic physician. Kathleen

Itching/Cold,Flu remedy

FYI, Airborne has aspertame too which goes in the body but doesn't leave.

Occillococcinum, a homeopathic remedy is excellent at the first sign

of colds or flu or after getting off an airplane.

It has no side effects & wipes sickness right away.

Take a vile in AM & PM or until symptoms gone.

Also itching has been a detox sign for me too.

The salt helps.

Ali

On Dec 18, 2008, at 6:21 PM, jennkramer1974 wrote:

Hi Betsy:I was looking forward to trying the Dandy Blend but I read that itcontains rye and barley and I have Celiac so that is a no no for meThanks anyway!Jenn> > >> > > In a message dated 12/16/2008 1:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard > Time, > > > jennkramer1974@ writes:> > > > > > Maybe you should just dive in and take more Iodine to make the > > process go > > > faster...although it will probably make it worse for awhile. > Some > > people get > > > symptom relief when taking more rather than less Iodine. Just a > > thought.> > > BarbF> > > > > > >>I have never had this itching before in my life. It started > > after 2 > > > >>months on Iodoral of 50-75 mg> > > > > > > > > **************Make your life easier with all your friends, email, > > and > > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now. > > > (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-> > dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)> > >> >>

Thanks for this comment. linda rn

Itching/Cold,Flu remedy

FYI, Airborne has aspertame too which goes in the body but doesn't leave.

Occillococcinum, a homeopathic remedy is excellent at the first sign

of colds or flu or after getting off an airplane.

It has no side effects & wipes sickness right away.

Take a vile in AM & PM or until symptoms gone.

Also itching has been a detox sign for me too.

The salt helps.

Ali

On Dec 18, 2008, at 6:21 PM, jennkramer1974 wrote:

Hi Betsy:I was looking forward to trying the Dandy Blend but I read that itcontains rye and barley and I have Celiac so that is a no no for meThanks anyway!Jenn> > >> > > In a message dated 12/16/2008 1:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard > Time, > > > jennkramer1974@ writes:> > > > > > Maybe you should just dive in and take more Iodine to make the > > process go > > > faster...although it will probably make it worse for awhile. > Some > > people get > > > symptom relief when taking more rather than less Iodine. Just a > > thought.> > > BarbF> > > > > > >>I have never had this itching before in my life. It started > > after 2 > > > >>months on Iodoral of 50-75 mg> > > > > > > > > **************Make your life easier with all your friends, email, > > and > > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now. > > > (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-> > dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)> > >> >>