RemedySpot.com

Re: New to the group - need some help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your thyroid numbers already look a bit hypo to me. The Thyroid Px capsules contain iodine to help along with what looks like a thyroid glandular (diiodotyrosine) and herbs to support the adrenals. This may help you but if you have polycystic ovaries and fibro breasts you need more iodine. I would start on a bare minimum of 25 mgs - I probably would do 50 mgs.

Go to my website www.naturalthyroidchoices.com and check out the thyroid supporting nutrients.

Steph

New to the group - need some help

Hi,She gave me a supplement to take "Thyroid Px Capsules" by WTSmed, 2capsules a day, which have the following ingredients:Iodine (from Potassium Iodide , Iodine crystals and Diiodotyrosine) :5,156mgZinc: 1649mgSelenium: 100mcgand mixture of herbs as blue flag root, guggul gum resin, Ashwagandharoot, nettle leaf, bladderwrack thallus, ginger root.The saliva test showed that I have very low cortisol level throughoutthe day, which suggests some adrenal problems, which also could belinked to lower Thyroid function.I'm sorry for the lengthy post but I'm really freaked out about mytest results as I always was relatively healthy and this is somethingnew for me. I hope somebody can give me a good advice.Thanks for reading,Inna

Thank you . This is very helpful. I checked your website and

found lots of useful information. Everything I've read convinced me

that I need to start Iodine supplementation.

One more question: perhaps you or someone else could recommend a good

holistic MD or ND who specializes in Thyroid conditions and really

experienced with Iodine protocols. I live in San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks a lot!

Inna

>

> Your thyroid numbers already look a bit hypo to me. The Thyroid Px

capsules contain iodine to help along with what looks like a thyroid

glandular (diiodotyrosine) and herbs to support the adrenals. This

may help you but if you have polycystic ovaries and fibro breasts you

need more iodine. I would start on a bare minimum of 25 mgs - I

probably would do 50 mgs.

>

> Go to my website www.naturalthyroidchoices.com and check out the

thyroid supporting nutrients.

>

> Steph

>

>

> New to the group - need some help

>

>

> Hi,

>

>

> She gave me a supplement to take " Thyroid Px Capsules " by WTSmed, 2

> capsules a day, which have the following ingredients:

>

> Iodine (from Potassium Iodide , Iodine crystals and Diiodotyrosine) :

> 5,156mg

>

> Zinc: 1649mg

>

> Selenium: 100mcg

>

> and mixture of herbs as blue flag root, guggul gum resin, Ashwagandha

> root, nettle leaf, bladderwrack thallus, ginger root.

>

> The saliva test showed that I have very low cortisol level throughout

> the day, which suggests some adrenal problems, which also could be

> linked to lower Thyroid function.

>

> I'm sorry for the lengthy post but I'm really freaked out about my

> test results as I always was relatively healthy and this is something

> new for me. I hope somebody can give me a good advice.

>

> Thanks for reading,

>

> Inna

>

Here is a list of Iodine literate practitioners. I met Arlan Cage at the Iodine Conference. He seems very nice. I am sure they will all treat thyroid naturally or with Armour. Steph

CaliforniaRomeo no, MD Monterey, CA 831.375.6655San Francisco Preventive Medical Group345 West Portal AveSan Francisco CA 94127415.566.1000 Kaslow, MD - Santa Ana, CA714.565.1036www.drkaslow.com Shu, LAc - near Santa Ana, CA714.957.0608 Rowen, MD -Santa , CAwww.doctorrowen.com707.578.7787Arlan Cage, ND, LAc2204 Torrance CA 90501310.803.8803 Kauffman, L.Ac, NTA in Bay AreaAcupuncturist, Nutritionist, Herbalist3182 Old Tunnel Road, Suite ELafayette, CA 94549925.939.2561susankauffman@... Olafson, MDIntegrative Holistic Medicine317 N. El Camino RealEncinitas, CA 92024760.944.2986Judith Rubin, MDCoast Medical Center/Nouveau351 Santa Fe Dr., #240Encinitas, CA 92024760.436.5000Eleanor Hynote, MDwww.phoenixwellcare.com3417 Valle VerdeNapa, CA 94558707.255.4172Efrem Korngold, LAc, OMDChinese Medicine Works1201 Noe St.San Francisco, CA 94114efremk@...415.285.0931 Ross, MDwww.rosshealth.com500 Sutter St., suite 300San Francisco, CA 94102415.398.0555

New to the group - need some help> > > Hi,> > > She gave me a supplement to take "Thyroid Px Capsules" by WTSmed, 2> capsules a day, which have the following ingredients:> > Iodine (from Potassium Iodide , Iodine crystals and Diiodotyrosine) :> 5,156mg> > Zinc: 1649mg> > Selenium: 100mcg> > and mixture of herbs as blue flag root, guggul gum resin, Ashwagandha> root, nettle leaf, bladderwrack thallus, ginger root.> > The saliva test showed that I have very low cortisol level throughout> the day, which suggests some adrenal problems, which also could be> linked to lower Thyroid function.> > I'm sorry for the lengthy post but I'm really freaked out about my> test results as I always was relatively healthy and this is something> new for me. I hope somebody can give me a good advice.> > Thanks for reading,> > Inna>

Inna, I live in Richmond CA and although I get Naturethroid through Dr Ross in SF, and he encourages Iodoral use,he does not have knowledge about itas a therapy to clean out the bromide and take it in high doses.Possibly the list of Doctors on stopthe thyroidmadness.org hassomeone, or Breastcancerchoices.org I think too has a list of doctors.There is one in Napa that may be good. I referred my father in law to her.Please post if you find someone good. I would love to know who they are.Be Well,AliOn Nov 24, 2008, at 1:12 AM, inchik_m wrote:Thank you . This is very helpful. I checked your website andfound lots of useful information. Everything I've read convinced methat I need to start Iodine supplementation. One more question: perhaps you or someone else could recommend a goodholistic MD or ND who specializes in Thyroid conditions and reallyexperienced with Iodine protocols. I live in San Francisco Bay Area. Thanks a lot!Inna>> Your thyroid numbers already look a bit hypo to me. The Thyroid Pxcapsules contain iodine to help along with what looks like a thyroidglandular (diiodotyrosine) and herbs to support the adrenals. Thismay help you but if you have polycystic ovaries and fibro breasts youneed more iodine. I would start on a bare minimum of 25 mgs - Iprobably would do 50 mgs. > > Go to my website www.naturalthyroidchoices.com and check out thethyroid supporting nutrients.> > Steph> > > New to the group - need some help> > > Hi,> > > She gave me a supplement to take "Thyroid Px Capsules" by WTSmed, 2> capsules a day, which have the following ingredients:> > Iodine (from Potassium Iodide , Iodine crystals and Diiodotyrosine) :> 5,156mg> > Zinc: 1649mg> > Selenium: 100mcg> > and mixture of herbs as blue flag root, guggul gum resin, Ashwagandha> root, nettle leaf, bladderwrack thallus, ginger root.> > The saliva test showed that I have very low cortisol level throughout> the day, which suggests some adrenal problems, which also could be> linked to lower Thyroid function.> > I'm sorry for the lengthy post but I'm really freaked out about my> test results as I always was relatively healthy and this is something> new for me. I hope somebody can give me a good advice.> > Thanks for reading,> > Inna>

Dr. Cage is nice, but, he was unable to help me as I seem to be a "difficult " case and I had to stop seeing him. Could not afford to keep going and not really getting help. I'm sure if you follow the normal path, he will help you.

Nonie

Here is a list of Iodine literate practitioners. I met Arlan Cage at the Iodine Conference. He seems very nice. I am sure they will all treat thyroid naturally or with Armour. Steph

I don't know much about how he practices. The other people on the list were referrals from patients.

Steph

RE: Re: New to the group - need some help

Dr. Cage is nice, but, he was unable to help me as I seem to be a "difficult " case and I had to stop seeing him. Could not afford to keep going and not really getting help. I'm sure if you follow the normal path, he will help you.Nonie

Thank you everybody for your help! I will check the doctors

recommended and will post if I find someone good.

-Inna

>

> Inna, I live in Richmond CA and although I get Naturethroid through

> Dr Ross in SF, and he encourages Iodoral use,

> he does not have knowledge about it

> as a therapy to clean out the bromide and take it in high doses.

> Possibly the list of Doctors on stopthe thyroidmadness.org has

> someone, or Breastcancerchoices.org I think too has a list of doctors.

> There is one in Napa that may be good. I referred my father in law to

> her.

> Please post if you find someone good. I would love to know who they are.

> Be Well,

> Ali

>