RemedySpot.com

Re: Cure for Hashi?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My husband no longer has antibodies and he does not take thyroid hormone (never has). He has taken 37.5 mgs for 1 year and then upped to 50 mgs for another 9 mos and then the antibodies disappeared. They were still measureable on the lower dose.

Cure for Hashi?

Has anybody who has taken iodine for Hashimoto's disease been cured? Or vastly improved? And if so how long did it take?

MacG

Thanks, that's encouraging. Moral is low after visit to sceptical doctor.

MacG.

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Sunday, 7 December, 2008 20:13:34Subject: Re: Cure for Hashi?

My husband no longer has antibodies and he does not take thyroid hormone (never has). He has taken 37.5 mgs for 1 year and then upped to 50 mgs for another 9 mos and then the antibodies disappeared. They were still measureable on the lower dose.

Cure for Hashi?

Has anybody who has taken iodine for Hashimoto's disease been cured? Or vastly improved? And if so how long did it take?

MacG

Thats great, encouraging to others. Congratulations to your husband.

Howmany drops of Lugol's will make for the doses of iodine you mention that your husband took and removed Hashimoto? Thanks.------------------------Ratan Singh, Phone: 91 141 2652561, mail: ratanpsych@...- Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education.- Author of "Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses";- M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;- Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple Univ Med School, USA);

- www.jaipurmart.com/trade/meditationandhealth, www.ejcbs.com--- On Mon, 12/8/08, ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> wrote:

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>Subject: Re: Cure for Hashi?iodine Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:43 AM

Cure for Hashi?

MacG

Mine are almost gone.. 1 of them is now in the normal level, so is

the ANA-because I've been off of gluten now for over 2.5 years.. I'm

trying to conceive and so haven't started the iodoral yet.. nervous

about that.. my daughter is on it however.

Sami

>

> My husband no longer has antibodies and he does not take thyroid

hormone (never has). He has taken 37.5 mgs for 1 year and then upped

to 50 mgs for another 9 mos and then the antibodies disappeared.

They were still measureable on the lower dose.

>

>

> Cure for Hashi?

>

>

>

> Has anybody who has taken iodine for

Hashimoto's disease been cured? Or vastly improved? And if so how

long did it take?

> MacG

>

hello if i took 50mg a day of the iodoral and no thyroid medication with it would i be able to stop the thyroid all together? or do i still have to take the thyroid for at least one to two more years with the hypo and hashimoto's that i have both of?

Re: Cure for Hashi?

My husband no longer has antibodies and he does not take thyroid hormone (never has).  He has taken 37.5 mgs for 1 year and then upped to 50 mgs for another 9 mos and then the antibodies disappeared.  They were still measureable on the lower dose. 

Cure for Hashi?

Has anybody who has taken iodine for Hashimoto's disease been cured?  Or vastly improved? And if so how long did it take?

MacG

Listen to 350+ music, sports, news radio stations including songs for the holidays FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!