RemedySpot.com

Re:Some good reading

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nutrition-wise, you might want to try Coenzyme-Q10, molybdenum, and alpha lipoic acid.

http://www.wddty.com/03363800371416598946/low-body-temperature.html

Grrr! They should know better than to suggest something such as ALA which chelates mercury, and can cause harm in those who have amalgam fillings or otherwise have mercury issues. I use to take this publication but stopped after I read something else which I disagreed strongly with. I have sveeral level arch files full of them which I have offered on the local freecycle group but had no takers. I find they make some very good points, and then lose their credibility bg big mistakes such as this.

Val

They also said something about if you think taking iron will give you increased energy if your hypo then you are wrong!

Nutrition-wise, you might want to try Coenzyme-Q10, molybdenum, and alpha lipoic acid.

http://www.wddty. com/033638003714 16598946/ low-body- temperature. html

Grrr! They should know better than to suggest something such as ALA which chelates mercury, and can cause harm in those who have amalgam fillings or otherwise have mercury issues.

Val

>

>

>

> Grrr! They should know better than to suggest something such as

ALA which chelates mercury, and can cause harm in those who have

amalgam fillings or otherwise have mercury issues.

HI Val,

Hope you don't mind me asking, but you sound knowledgable about

mercury...A few weeks ago, I broke a mercury thermometer in my

bedroom, it definately went on me, but also onto our carpet and I

never felt sure I cleaned it all up. We don't know if we have had

any ill effects from it, but do you ahve any advice for us, or any

good sites to tell us about what to watch out for?

Thanks

Leah x

Hi Leah,

Some would say throw out the carpet. Look at the link below to see what you think.

http://publicaccess.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/publicaccess.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=Zj5eRnvi & p_lva= & p_li= & p_accessibility=0 & p_redirect= & p_page=1 & p_cv= & p_pv=1.233 & p_prods=233 & p_cats= & p_hidden_prods= & prod_lvl1=233 & p_search_text= & p_new_search=1

Val

Hope you don't mind me asking, but you sound knowledgable about mercury...A few weeks ago, I broke a mercury thermometer in my bedroom, it definately went on me, but also onto our carpet and I never felt sure I cleaned it all up. We don't know if we have had any ill effects from it, but do you ahve any advice for us, or any good sites to tell us about what to watch out for? ThanksLeah