RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Oh dear no period...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WELL -

OUT YOU TROT TO YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY AND GET THE PREGNANCY TESTING KIT LEAH!

What a Christmas Present that might be - all wrapped up with little blue and

pink ribbons. I think that feeling sick in the morning might be a very big

hint! Is this going to be yet another Armour baby?

Luv -

Sheila

Oh god you don't think I am bringing forth the new messiah?? I had a

few hallucinations back in March when really poorly, but more of the

things moving type, I don't REMEMBER seeing any angels?? LOL!

.... Oh bugger better go get a test...

Leah x

Hi Leah,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here, but just something for you to think about. In Traditional Chinese Medicine a late period is considered very serious, even if its just one day late. It is stagnating energy, and obviously chi needs to flow unimpeded and in the right directions. I only know this because of my own history with periods that wouldn't come and then wouldn't stop when they did. A good acupuncturist will be able to bring your period on. In the alternative, water, heat and alcohol also get chi moving, which is why so many women hve gin and a hot bath to bring their periods on!

Hopefully this is just a one-off and things will be more normal in a few weeks.

Best,

Wannette

and just for the extra laugh, for this weekend away be sure to borrow your best friend's cream cashmere coat too!

lol Wannette

From: blondiethefirstuk <whitbywitchuk@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Friday, 19 December, 2008 21:26:40Subject: Re: Oh dear no period...

Glad you are not preggers hon at this moment I agree with you aboutthe meds thing.I never had regular periods ever since getting this DD, but theneveryone is different. I think T3 and estrogen interract quite a bitand if your adrenals need more cortisol they may steal from yourprogesterone (or so I hear).One thing I do know, if you go away for the weekend and take onlywhite trousers and pants with you, you will definately come on.. hehelotsa luvDawnx