RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Candida at 8 on range from 1-10

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sue

Did you have your candida test done through genova diagnostics. If so did they give you 2 results?

I had mine done there and one result came back negative and the other positive. The positive one was 23 on a scale of 0>10, Dr P didnt say anything about it being high, just that it ought to be treated. I did treat it with the fluconazole regeim, I felt no different at all, no die off reaction at all. I have cut back on sweet things etc but still do eat them and have no reaction either way to eating them so I

From: suziblue2000 <morgansue@...>Subject: Re: Candida at 8 on range from 1-10thyroid treatment Date: Monday, 24 November, 2008, 6:06 PM

Hi Berny and everyoneI called Dr P's secretary last week to see if there were any results forme and she told me my candida test came out v. high at 20 (top of rangewas 10) so I have taken my first fluconazole today and have startedcandida support as advised by Dr P when I saw him. The one I am usingis a gel-capsule containing loads of garlic amongst other things. Ihave had to dash to the loo as soon as I got home so I guess it works!:)Berny I am using Candida Force which I got from health food shop butthere are loads of other things including the good old bicarb of soda assuggested here. I just couldn't face drinking it first thing so optedfor the capsules. Also have a look on the files there is one for do'sand don'ts about food etc that might help. I am cutting back on pasta,potatoes and bread and avoiding alcohol, sugar and yeast completely forat least the next 3

weeks.Hope this helpsSue x>> Hi everyone> my saliva test was 8 and Dr P's secretary advised me to take> something, I am so tired today that I can't remember what she told> me. I think she said yogurt but I can't cos i am allergic to dairy.>> What do others think of nystatin or shall I go for grapefruit seed> extract? I have had candida in the past , about 8 years ago. Please> tell me where to buy it on the internet.> By the way, apparently I am not able to convert armour , could this> high reading for the candida be the cause, even if it is within the> range?> thanks in advance> Berny>

Hi

I am taking 25mg of HC and 75mcg of thyroxine at the moment, my thyroid is no where near where it should be and I am just gradually building it up. Still dont feel 100% but I am going back to work today after quite a few weeks off, I am only part time so it isnt too bad and I have to go back at some time. My temps are low but stable so I am presuming the adrenals are supported now. I find it all very tricky sometimes and feel like giving up!

You should have 2 results re the candida, I did and I had them done at Genova, you will see when you get them what I mean.

Hope you get on ok

>> Hi Sue> Did you have your candida test done through genova diagnostics. If sodid they give you 2 results?Hi Yes done through Genova. I just got this info over the phone from Jo asDr P was holding a clinic in Aberdeen. He wont be able to look at themtill today or tomorrow. She didn't say anything about 2 results, justthat it was positive and highHow are you getting on with your meds?Sue x