RemedySpot.com

Re: Lugols and good bacteria

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is my understanding that it does not.

Steph

Lugols and good bacteria

Does anyone know if Lugol's will kill the good bacteria in the bowel? I have currently started taking custom probiotic which are very expensive and I don't want the lugol's to be killing off all the good stuff I am trying to grow. ThanksDeb

Iodine or not, the rule is to take the probiotic on empty stomach as first thing in the morning. Don't drink or heat hot thing for half an hour. Food or drink can be taken after half an hour. Repeat dose of probiotic, if desired, can be again taken half an hour after.-----------------

Ratan Singh, Phone: 91 141 2652561, mail: ratanpsych@...- Certificate in Food & Nutrition; Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education.- Author of "Nutrition & Supplements in Major Mental Illnesses";- M.A. (Psychol), Postgraduate Diploma in Medical & Social Psychology, Ph.D.;- Certified Behavior Therapist (from late Prof. J. Wolpe's Unit, Temple Univ Med School, USA);

- www.jaipurmart.com/trade/meditationandhealth, www.ejcbs.com--- On Thu, 12/25/08, ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> wrote:

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>Subject: Re: Lugols and good bacteriaiodine Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 7:11 PM

It is my understanding that it does not.

Steph

Lugols and good bacteria

Does anyone know if Lugol's will kill the good bacteria in the bowel? I have currently started taking custom probiotic which are very expensive and I don't want the lugol's to be killing off all the good stuff I am trying to grow. ThanksDeb