RemedySpot.com

The biggest mistake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The big mistake which so many doctors make is they fail miserably to recognise that

"one size does not fit all "

We are all different

We all react differently to the same illness

We all react differently to the same tablets /drugs

Many of us are allergic to even simple things others take for granted and that may mean the fillers in the tablets or even the very packaging they are in will make us ill

Pharmecutical companies are only interested in "the active ingredient"

You cannot Patent NATURAL MEDICINES

Hence why the Medical profession is in the pay of the pharmecutical companies

Its a multi million Pound business and its pretty corrupt too

Hence what suits you may not suit me

The blood tests are equally suspect for similar reasons especially when it comes to Thyroid

because if the patient has originally had Graves Disease (Hyperthyroid) their body has already been sensitised to very high levels of Thyroid hormones ......hence Radio Active Iodine or surgury deals a hammer blow to their system and "normal levels " simply do not exist

Those patients will invariably need far higher doses of thyroid hormone and their results will always need to be way above "normal range " in order for them to feel half way well

If as so often happens they are left for years on end after RAI or surgury without this being recognised and they receive nothing in the way of replacement hormones their thyroid receptors become damaged and they are seldom able to be restored back to health

If anyone thinks I am talking nonsense forget it ..........I have to live with the results of all this day after day and watch the incredible damage done to a husband of 42 years

Nothing will repair the damage done to every cell in his body after 6 years of Myxodeama hell including Myxodeama madness .........and i have the "normal "blood tests to prove it along with an Endo who just 6 months before my husband finally got a proper diagnosis

said :-

"I have hundreds of patients a week like you , theres nothing wrong with any of them , they should go away and adjust their lives "

The Doctor who did recognise what was wrong was of course hounded out by the GMC witchunt and i know darn well who orchestrated that and continues to hound the likes of Peatfield, Skinner , Myhill and others