RemedySpot.com

Re: Thyroid Hormone Urine Test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Pen

You get 100 10mg tabs and they half easily, I use a pill cutter, I take 25mg a day, 10, 5, 5, and the another 5. I think it works out cheaper buying them like that although it is still expensive. I hope we all remember to get stocked up for Christmas! You might have found that 100 10 mg tabs would have been cheaper than 2 bottles of the 5mg ones, someone pointed that out to me so I now just order the 10's. I think you can get 20mgs too but I would imagine cutting those into quarters might not be as easy!

I think the delivery time really varies from International Pharmacy, some people seem to wait ages, others not, strange really

Thanks . Good idea. I'm waiting for two orders of 5mg tabs...like I said, I won't let myself run out again! But next time I'll do as you suggest. I waited for pay day before I ordered them and thought they'd arrive in plenty of time..Can't understand why they're taking so long though. Maybe the Christmas post has started to kick in?Pen x