RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Wanette,

well,I'm not sure about the hydration thing.Ever since I went hypo t, I've had to drink a large glass of water about every hour or else I get head-achy and unclear.When I get cystitis I am just plain 'chain' drinking.I am fairly stable on my Armour but still not up to my optimum dose.

The potassium thing is interesting though as both a healer and my nutritionist said that I was low in potassium.They (both) suggested molasses (!) as apparently you only need a spoonful a day to give you all the pot. you need and that this source is very pure because sugar cane has a very long root system and goes down into parts of the soil that other plants cannot reach.I tried to have the said spoonful a day but couldn't handle it but then found I could put it in my bean stews and soups and it actually gave them quite a nice rich taste (apparently cooking does not effect potassium).

I'm sure you're on the right trail though because I certainly feel like something just tips the balance in me over the period of a couple of days and then I get the dreaded cystitis ..... I always 'feel' very acidic beforehand too.I was hoping that it was all related to my candida, but since completing the course of treatment for that I have had another bout of cystitis.

I will continue to investigate............

julia