RemedySpot.com

Visit with Dr.P

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Posting this to group as it was sent to moderators by mistake:-

>> Hi ,> > I guess it got to the stage where I had a funny head nearly all the time, > >Do I still have mercury problems? Well I thought I was pretty >much over them, but when I accidentally ate something a few days >ago with coriander in it, my head went horrible,Hi ValSorry about the delay in replying. Been offline while we moved house. The day I read your email I looked at some of Andy Cutler's website. Gosh, the more I read the more scary it became! But I'm really beginning to wonder now if my bad heads are maybe to do with my amalgams. A number of people have suggested that to me but I've always put it to the back of my mind. And how you describe yourself could be me at times.I'm not 100% convinced as yet but what you've said has really made me consider that possibility again.I don't quite get the coriander stuff nor do I fully understand the chelation. It does sound though as if it's something you shouldn't go into lightly.I probably should read one of Cutler's books I think. Thanks Val x