RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Getting armour/prescription

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why does desiccated thyroid require a prescription,but not desiccated adrenal?They are both chopped up animal parts.The Chinese have been eating them forthousands of years...?AliOn Dec 19, 2008, at 9:08 AM, violeta099 wrote:I used to be able to order it from a place that sells medical supplies for Gerson Therapy. When they stopped selling it they replaced it with American Biologics Thyroid glandular. They can even tell you how many grains one tablet would be. Last week when I called them to order Lugol's, they told me that they stopped selling that, too, because the FDA is now requiring so many permits that it isn't worth it to them!A sorry state of affairs!They gave me a number to call to order the Lugol's. I'll try to get in touch with them later to see if they know of a place that you can order Armour's from.I suppose the American Biologics glandular isn't as potent as Armour's, but maybe you could try it while you're looking.Betsy- In iodine , "sponusic128" <sponusic128@...> wrote:>> Hi All, I am feeling really badly since stopping armour. I cant get> any more from my online source and have no MD. The MDs around here> dont want to prescribe armour. I have no medical insurance. Does> anyone know of an online source or MD who might be helpful (on the> phone or online)?> Please write. > > Best, Sylvia>

Betsy,Do you know of an effective desiccated adrenal?Thanks!PamelaFrom: violeta099 <elizabethswope@...>Subject: Re: Getting armour/prescriptioniodine Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 9:22 AM

I'm guessing that it's because desiccated thyroid can more fully

restore health to more people than desiccated adrenal.

Betsy

Thanks, Betsy, that helps!PamelaFrom: violeta099 <elizabethswope@...>Subject: Re: Getting armour/prescriptioniodine Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 10:36 AM

Pam, yes, I do. Natural Sources sells a product called All Adrenal.

They also make a thyroid glandular, and I am using that and

occassionally the Adrenal. The thyroid has kelp in it, and that

didn't bother me until I recently read about kelp containing

halogens. But I am determined to finish the bottle. I can tell the

thyroid one works, because I had been taking it inconsistently for

quite awhile, and then finally realized that when I would stop taking

it I would get a really bad headache. And this is strange...the

headache I would always get is the same as the headache that one gets

from detoxing bromine. I don't know what that means. Well, if

that's not a good thing with respect to the kelp, the adrenal one

doesn't contain kelp. I think Wilderness Family Naturals sells

them. But you can get them at Vitamin Shoppe, too. They are very