RemedySpot.com

Re: What is normal temp and do we dose to it? Or to symptoms?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Dawn

From what I understand when temps are stable for at least 5 days you can then increase thyroid meds. Stable temps mean supported adrenals and your dose of HC is sufficient.

My temps are now stable at 36.4/36.5 and have been for 7 days, but they are still low which indicates low thyroid so I have increased my throxine.

When looking for stable temps they can be within .2 of a degress in celcius or .1 of a degree if you do Fahrnahiet (sp?)

Hope that helps bit! oH and I get low back ache with a period so it might just be that causing, I have never had adrenal pain, wouldnt know what it was if I did!

Still breathless.I am getting low back ache again, but I have also had a period Iaren't supposed to have again too, I think I am on my last day now. Idon't think the low backache is adrenal with my temps being stable,but it is the same kind of low back ache I get with adrenal problems.I still keep getting hoarseness and have insomnia then oversleeping alot. I also keep getting the old morbid dark feeling (psychiatricother world feeling) that I got with my adrenal or cortisol problems.Any advice would be gratefully taken.God bless and lotsa luvDawnx