RemedySpot.com

Re: Forgot my iodine...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Idiot that I am, I arrived for a 10-day vacation without my Iodoral. Should I do an over night order or is this not something I should worry about? I sometimes take iodine vacations, but never this long. I'm still detoxing big time, so I'm reluctant to go without for a week.. Will my progress be lost?? Thanks for any advice or help.

BarbF One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

I would think it is OK. Do you have salt with you. I have taken the last 5 weeks off (various other issues I was dealing with). Just started back on 125 mgs.

Steph

Idiot that I am, I arrived for a 10-day vacation without my Iodoral. Should I do an over night order or is this not something I should worry about? I sometimes take iodine vacations, but never this long. I'm still detoxing big time, so I'm reluctant to go without for a week.. Will my progress be lost?? Thanks for any advice or help.

BarbF

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

In a message dated 12/26/2008 9:44:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ladybugsandbees@... writes:

>>Do you have salt with you

Yes..so I should still do the salt loading protocol with the cofactors etc? I can do that no problem...does that mean I will continue to detox in the absence of iodine?

Thanks.

BarbF

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. Try it now.

I wouldn't load. Just take 1/2 - 3/4 tsp per day. Take your Vit C and anything else you have. Yes your body can continue to clear out stuff. You may feel tired without your Iodine though.

Steph

In a message dated 12/26/2008 9:44:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ladybugsandbeessbcglobal (DOT) net writes:

Yes..so I should still do the salt loading protocol with the cofactors etc? I can do that no problem...does that mean I will continue to detox in the absence of iodine?

Thanks.

BarbF

I wouldn't load. Just take 1/2 - 3/4 tsp per day. Take your Vit C and anything else you have. Yes your body can continue to clear out stuff. You may feel tired without your Iodine though.

Steph

In a message dated 12/26/2008 9:44:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ladybugsandbeessbcglobal (DOT) net writes:

Thanks.

BarbF