RemedySpot.com

Re: GFCF DIET: Need Help!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I would ask your DAN dr. about this. I don't think that there would be any specific steps to take, although, you may just put him back on wheat (or dairy) first - just to see if you can see a difference? Just a thought. I am sorry to hear that the diet did not work for him. Perhaps you can also check with the parents who are on the GFCF kids group. They may be able to pinpoint some errors, perhaps. LBarano710@... wrote: Hi--We've had my son on a gfcf diet since early Nov. We have not noticed any positive results and he has become so constipated that he cannot go on his own...I think in the next couple of weeks that we need to take him off of the gfcf diet.....I am concerned because I do not know exactly how to "stop" the diet....I assume that I would "gradually" start reintroducting and allowing him to eat foods with gluten and casein--is there anything else I need to know or do????????????Thanks,

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Hi ,

Would you email me a list of what he is eating currently and I can help you with this.

Yours,

n

In a message dated 1/12/07 12:01:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, LBarano710@... writes:

Hi--We've had my son on a gfcf diet since early Nov. We have not noticed any positive results and he has become so constipated that he cannot go on his own...I think in the next couple of weeks that we need to take him off of the gfcf diet.....I am concerned because I do not know exactly how to "stop" the diet....I assume that I would "gradually" start reintroducting and allowing him to eat foods with gluten and casein--is there anything else I need to know or do????????????

Thanks,