RemedySpot.com

Re: PLAY Project

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Eileen,

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner as we were having difficulties with the router for our computer ... we were one of the first families in the county to become involved with the PLAY PROJECT....I would be more than happy to provide you with information and our experiences with the project...we also utilize the services of Dr. a.k.a. Dr. Rick (the founder of the P.L.A.Y. Project)...if you're interested I will give you my home phone# and you could call if you'd like! Take care and have a great day!

P.S.

It (the methodology of the PLAY Project) has been our main road map in working with our young daughter...we began when she was at the age of 2...now she is 4. It's truly been a blessing for us... our angel has made TREMENDOUS progress working within the parameters of the project...I'll be here to shine whatever light I can for you!...

Margie

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:01 PM

Subject: [ ] PLAY Project

Anyone familiar with the PLAY Project (apparently offered through Cuyahoga MR/DD)? What kinds of intervention services are offered?

--Eileen

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

• 2 weeks later...

It was my pleasure Eileen!! It was great for me to connect with you also!! Your son and daughter are very fortunate to have you as there mother!! All the treatment modalities that you are employing are truly going to enrich his precious life and your entire family's!! I would love to get together with you and the children...that would be great ...maybe one day down the road the husbands can watch the little ones and we can meet!!

I'm sooooo excited for you and your plan to see Dr.Rick...and what a bonus to get to see your sister as well!!

Sorry I haven't mailed out the"package" as of yet...the kids have been home from school due to the frigid weather....It will becoming soon!!

Take care Eileen and have a great day!!

Margie

Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 8:57 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] PLAY Project

Hi Margie,

I just wanted to thank you again for taking the time to talk to me about Jessie, your family and your experiences with the Play Project. It is so nice to connect with someone who is not only going through the same thing but also is approaching the therapies, etc. in much the same way. I told my husband all about your experiences, and he noticed how happy I was to have found a nice contact. I hope we can keep in touch. Please call if you have the time to get together (either alone -- does that ever happen? -- or with the children).

Thanks again.

--Eileen

P.S. I'm calling Dr. next week! I told my sister in Detroit we're coming for a visit!Margie <margie.taylor2adelphia (DOT) net> wrote:

Dear Eileen,

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner as we were having difficulties with the router for our computer ... we were one of the first families in the county to become involved with the PLAY PROJECT....I would be more than happy to provide you with information and our experiences with the project...we also utilize the services of Dr. a.k.a. Dr. Rick (the founder of the P.L.A.Y. Project)...if you're interested I will give you my home phone# and you could call if you'd like! Take care and have a great day!

P.S.

It (the methodology of the PLAY Project) has been our main road map in working with our young daughter...we began when she was at the age of 2...now she is 4. It's truly been a blessing for us... our angel has made TREMENDOUS progress working within the parameters of the project...I'll be here to shine whatever light I can for you!...

Margie

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:01 PM

Subject: [ ] PLAY Project

Anyone familiar with the PLAY Project (apparently offered through Cuyahoga MR/DD)? What kinds of intervention services are offered?

--Eileen

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.