RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Itching/irritability/trigger finger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it seems like the hardest thing for ppl to grasp is getting the right dose! it even happened to me. getting the right dose is so important for healing.

gracia

I have had all three symptoms over the course of the last six monthswhile on iodine.The trigger finger was the first symptom, it came and went in about amonth. Along with the finger moving on its own, I also had weirdcolor changes in my hand - it is like the blood was returning and thenleaving all at once. Sometimes the finger would turn white. Then Ihad an itchy right forearm. There was nothing there to scratch - itwas just really itchy.The irritability comes and goes with my cycle but it is morepronounced now than it ever was before using iodine. I believe it ismy liver telling me it is having a hard time with all the hormones nowcoursing through my body. That is the other change I noticed...libidois returning and I started having cramping during the month. In otherwords, my hormones are returning.This all happened with just 1 drop of iodine a day.ne>> I took my first compounded armour thyroid this morning. I developed > increased yeast symptoms within the first hour. I am wondering if > that is what everyone else is having problems with. T3 is a steroid > and steroids are not suppose to be taken by people with yeast, it > makes it worse. Now what am I going to do? Deb>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.19/1853 - Release Date: 12/17/2008 8:31 AM