RemedySpot.com

to T3 or not to T3,that is the question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Berny,

I had lots of similar problems to you and the same symptoms and more.I could not increase my Armour without going what seemed to be hypa.In fact,I was not converting the T4 in the Armour properly and was getting the 'stacking' effect (becoming toxic with T4). All the while,I was slowly treating,one by one, low ferratin, hypoglycemia, acidity etc and getting myself caught on a web of options but not really knowing what to do next.

It wasn't until I saw Dr P that I got myself sorted out..I stopped Armour totally for a week to get the excess T4 cleared out a bit, and I started taking NA (can't tolerate NAX).Once the adrenals were supported,virtually all the symptoms that I thought were hypa vanished within a few days and, I have been able to increase the Armour, albeit very slowly. My hypo symptoms are also slowly diminishing and I am at last in some sort of control.So my advice is,investigate whether or not you need adrenal support and whether you are suffering from 'stacking'.

For myself, I think I may have a bit of a problem with T4 and so I am considering either changing to T3 alone as an 'experiment' to see how I get along,or if Dr P agrees....try Armour and T3 combo.

If you do need adrenal support Berny,by taking it you can really make very large steps forward to recovery.

hope you feel better/clearer soon,

julia