RemedySpot.com

Re: terrible skin rash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

are you taking ATP cofactors? http://www.vrp.com

I think the ratio of zinc to copper is 50mg/2mg. you might raise the zinc.

Gracia

Hi everyone,I haven't been able to keep up with the messages for the last couple months because I moved to another state and have been dealing with a number of huge transitions, however I really need some help!! I've been on Iodine for about 1 year now, approximately 10 months on 50mg... I've definitely seen improvements in many of my symptoms but it has been slow! The last tests I had in August showed that the iodine was pushing out large amounts of bromide as well as mercury...I developed a rash about 3 months ago, which from research I did, I assumed was the bromide coming out, and although it is on the sides of my face near my ears, which is pretty difficult for me, I felt happy that this detoxification was happening!! However it's not going away!!! And I'm getting worried. I'm taking the good salt, all the companion nutrients plus some, including Vit C to bowel tolerance (which is only 3 grams along with the magnesium I am taking) ... Also included is 40mg zinc/day, and several detox tools such as UltraClear, chlorella, MSM ... etc etc!! What do I do? Should I take a few days off of the iodine? I hate to do that since I feel it helps so much with my overall well-being ... Any ideas??Thank you so much!!Marlena

Internal Virus Database is out of date.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.2/1783 - Release Date: 11/12/2008 10:01 AM

Thanks for your reply Gracia. I have been on 2 ATP Cofactors a day for a long time and I think they make the iodine more effective ... Also in the last week I have actually taken higher doses of zinc - on average 60mg/day ... Perhaps I need to be on a higher dose of zinc for more time to see results ... Just wondering if there is anything else I can do ...Marlena>> > are you taking ATP cofactors? http://www.vrp.com > I think the ratio of zinc to copper is 50mg/2mg. you might raise the zinc.> Gracia> > Hi everyone,> I haven't been able to keep up with the messages for the last couple months because I > moved to another state and have been dealing with a number of huge transitions, however > I really need some help!! > > I've been on Iodine for about 1 year now, approximately 10 months on 50mg... I've > definitely seen improvements in many of my symptoms but it has been slow! The last tests > I had in August showed that the iodine was pushing out large amounts of bromide as well > as mercury...> > I developed a rash about 3 months ago, which from research I did, I assumed was the > bromide coming out, and although it is on the sides of my face near my ears, which is > pretty difficult for me, I felt happy that this detoxification was happening!! However it's > not going away!!! And I'm getting worried. I'm taking the good salt, all the companion > nutrients plus some, including Vit C to bowel tolerance (which is only 3 grams along with > the magnesium I am taking) ... Also included is 40mg zinc/day, and several detox tools > such as UltraClear, chlorella, MSM ... etc etc!! > > What do I do? Should I take a few days off of the iodine? I hate to do that since I feel it > helps so much with my overall well-being ... Any ideas??> Thank you so much!!> Marlena> > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > > Internal Virus Database is out of date.> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com > Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.2/1783 - Release Date: 11/12/2008 10:01 AM>