RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Racing heart/temps - Mag Oil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just as an FYI, I was using a (not so pure) brand of mag chloride oil about a year and a half ago. This was a brand that was *meant* to be applied/used as a magnesium supplement.

Being on the iodine (Iodoral 50mgs) protocol, it seems that I am always detoxing all of the "unpure" in my body. While using the (not so pure) mag oil, my detoxing was at it's all time high . and it has never been as bad since. (Went off that brand and purchased a purer mag chloride oil.)

I am just thinking that if you began with a product from Ace hardware (don't know if it's a de-icer or not?) the original intent of this product was NOT for human supplementation .. and it can't be manufactured with pureness in mind ..?

I just thought I'd mention this, because it was never made clearer to me than when I was on that unpure mag oil while on my iodine protocol .. how much bad I was putting into/on to my body. My detox symptoms were tripled until I switched to a better brand.

Be careful.

Just my thoughts ..

Glo

> > From: M. <mmmgym (DOT) com>> Subject: Racing heart/temps> iodinegroups (DOT) com> Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 3:20 PM> > > > > > > > > > Hi Steph:> > I would like your opinion on something. I went to see my ND a couple of weeks ago. I had been feeling well, except my heart felt like it was racing from 6pm to about 9pm. each day for the past few days. The only thing I had done differently was up my dose of Iodoral from 25mgs. to 37.5. The doctor suggested that I lower my Armour from 180mgs. to 150. He also expressed some concern about me taking that much

Iodoral. He is a big supporter of Dr. Brownstein so I thought he would know more about the whole bromide issue. He had suggested 12.5mg to help my thyroid when I first met with him a little of a yr. ago.> > I also asked him if getting my temps up to 98.6 was a big deal since the most mine have risen is to 97.6 but that is not even every day. Most days my temps avg. 97.1. He said that it is not such a big deal if I am feeling well. I am wondering what that tells us if our temps do not go up. Is it that our thyroid is not functioning the way it should?> > Back to the racing heart. I lowered the dose of Armour, it did not help. I then lowered the Iodoral to 25mgs., did not help. I finally stopped the Iodoral this week and am still on the 150mgs. of Armour. My heart finally stopped racing. >

> I do intend to begin the Iodoral again next week. I read on this site that some people pulse dose or take a break from it. I am finding this helpful. I am still doing the salt loading and taking the other supplements you suggested even though I stopped the Iodoral this week. Is that correct? When I start up again do you think I should continue where I left off or begin with 12.5mgs. and go from there?> > Thanks for any advice you can offer. I am still trying to learn about all of this. > > >