RemedySpot.com

Re: developmental psychologist referral

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Have you tried Dr. Cara Marker at Inner Health Ministries in Fairview Park?

We have Medical Mutual and she took that.

They also have a sliding fee scale if you do not want to use insurance and the rates are very reasonable.

The # is 216-252-1399

----- Original Message ----From: Cochran <Ladyshrink111@...> Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:03:04 AMSubject: [ ] developmental psychologist referral

Hi All,

I have a patient who needs a referral for an assessment for her little guy who is likely very high functioning Asperger's but has motor delay.

We tried Dr. Barry but their insurance is Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Dr. Barry does not take this insurance and the cost of the assessment is prohibitive for this family.

So I am asking does anyone know of a good developmental psychologist who could make an assessment of this too cute for words little 5 year old?

Thanks in advance, hoping all the kids are doing well,

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

No, I didn't know about her. Did you feel she gave a good assessment? These parents are from Warren but this is not that far and they would be willing to travel to get a good assessment to plan for future needs.

Thanks, ,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:16 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] developmental psychologist referral

Have you tried Dr. Cara Marker at Inner Health Ministries in Fairview Park?

We have Medical Mutual and she took that.

They also have a sliding fee scale if you do not want to use insurance and the rates are very reasonable.

The # is 216-252-1399

----- Original Message ----From: Cochran <Ladyshrink111peoplepc> Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:03:04 AMSubject: [ ] developmental psychologist referral

Hi All,

I have a patient who needs a referral for an assessment for her little guy who is likely very high functioning Asperger's but has motor delay.

We tried Dr. Barry but their insurance is Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Dr. Barry does not take this insurance and the cost of the assessment is prohibitive for this family.

So I am asking does anyone know of a good developmental psychologist who could make an assessment of this too cute for words little 5 year old?

Thanks in advance, hoping all the kids are doing well,

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.