RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Questions about starting iodoral

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had the gallon jug.

Steph

Questions about starting iodoral> > > Hi, > > Here are the supplements I've gathered so far, and what Dr Flechas told me to take: 50mg > Iodoral, 2 Optimox ATP co-factors, 300mg Optimox magnesium,200mg selenium, and > 1,000 mg vit.C--the source I am using is Pure Planet Alma-C Plus. From what I've > concluded in all your posts except for Burkett's, I can take these all at once with breakfast. > > > > > Here are my questions: 1) Do I do the salt loading protocol only if I am having detox symptoms or do it regularly a half hour later after taking all the supplements. > > No just supplement with 1/2 tsp of Celtic salt daily and add liberally to food. Only salt load when detoxing.> > 2) I read the 0f following "If serum and urine levels are not available,( which mine aren't) it is best to start with a daily amount of one table of iodoral and increase the amount to 2 tablets after one week, three tablets after two weeks and four tablets after the third week." I would be fine > doing it gradually but I have a follow-up thermography at the end of January so I don't have much time. Maybe I should postpone the appointment or just take the 50mg iodoral right away. I am alittle afraid I will get sick although I had no trouble with the loading test > and I do not have, to my knowledge, any thyroid issues. I'm trying to respond to the changes in my last thermography taken this past September. > > Not sure where this came from but I jumped right in at 50 mgs / day and many do. There is no protocol from the Iodine docs to start slow and increase up slowly. That is from the users that are cautious of taking higher doses. You can try a higher dose like 50 mgs and then back down if you feel like you need to. When I had overload from detoxing I would do 6 days on and 1 day off.> > 3) I am anxious to order the Ancient Mineral magnesium oil and the Transdermal Magnesium book from the Magnet Clay website. Is that the best place to get it? Shipping is adding up especially having to > order stuff from so many different sites. Right now the Optimox site is frozen so I can't get the Magnesium and ATP factors ordered yet. Is there another source for ATP factor?> > You can order the ATP Co Factors from www.vrp.com - under the category of Bio Energizers. I get my Vit C there too called BalanCe. They also sell Iodoral in both 12.5 and 50 mgs tablets. My Ancient Mineral Mg Oil lasted one year and I sprayed it on my torso and arms every day.> > > > > > > > > Sorry to go on and on. I'm taking 's advice to jump on it seriously, but this up-> coming appointment is causing me stress. Thanks for any feedback.>