RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: good doctors in L.A.PAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had my male Maltese in for a small surgery to remove a few teeth, he acted really strange (exhausted) when I returned to pick him up. Didn't think too much about it, however when the groomer a few days later called in a panic and said his eyes rolled up in his head and didn't come back down. She was alarmed to say the least, and he was still sluggish when I returned to get him from grooming. I mentioned this to my naturopath, and he told me to go to store and get a bunch of cilantro and mix in his food ( I have always cooked a special brown rice and veggie diet for my babies). I chopped up a few sprigs of Cilantro and by the next morning, my dog was back! The naturopath told me he was given too much anesthesia, and the Cilantro would get rid of it. It did!

In a message dated 12/15/2008 1:03:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 2007pams@... writes:

Mark,I had migraines from Mid August thru September and noticed that salsawould stop them. So figured out that cilantro made the difference evenjust one sprig. I googled on cilantro and detoxification and there arerecipes listed at doctor conferences using cilantro and few others toget the mercury and other heavy metals out of the brain. The otheringredients get the heavy metals out of the body. I am still workingon healing my liver first with silymarin or milk thistle because had agallstone block it 3 years ago and 2 surgeries. Anyway it seems likesomething you might consider to add to your path of healing. It wasquite fascinating but I haven't been able to use that yet myself. Pam Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.