RemedySpot.com

Re: New Member..My results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great news. Thanks for the update on your progress.

Steph

New Member..My results

Just found out about this group and have been reading through many posts. I started iodine this past September. It took me one and a half months to work up to the full dosage of Idoral. I totally dropped my synthyroid when I started iodine. I experienced on and off headaches the first week now I'm fine. I stay away from bread now. If I eat it I pay big time..flu like symptoms and very achey. My body temperature has increased by two degrees and being cold is not an issue anymore. Iodine is a fat metabolizer and I think I lost around my belly area. I wish I had measured before I started to see what the difference is. I now sleep and dream..after ten years of horrible sleep patterns. My skin and hair have improved. I had pain in my right leg/nerve related (I think) not muscle. At one point I had severe pain at 3am. I felt the iodine kicked out whatever was going on there. Now leg is painfree.Now I feel stuff going on around the heart area..I feel the iodine is working it's magic there. Sorry so long but I wanted to share my experiences. I am looking foward to more reading and learning. For joint pain maybe the calcium and magnesium balance is off..you might get a racing heart because of this too...

May I ask what dosage of Iodoral are you taking now?

New Member..My results

Just found out about this group and have been reading through many posts. I started iodine this past September. It took me one and a half months to work up to the full dosage of Idoral. I totally dropped my synthyroid when I started iodine. I experienced on and off headaches the first week now I'm fine. I stay away from bread now. If I eat it I pay big time..flu like symptoms and very achey. My body temperature has increased by two degrees and being cold is not an issue anymore. Iodine is a fat metabolizer and I think I lost around my belly area. I wish I had measured before I started to see what the difference is. I now sleep and dream..after ten years of horrible sleep patterns. My skin and hair have improved. I had pain in my right leg/nerve related (I think) not muscle. At one point I had severe pain at 3am. I felt the iodine kicked out whatever was going on there. Now leg is painfree.Now I feel stuff going on around the heart area..I feel the iodine is working it's magic there. Sorry so long but I wanted to share my experiences. I am looking foward to more reading and learning. For joint pain maybe the calcium and magnesium balance is off..you might get a racing heart because of this too...

125 mgs / day

New Member..My results