RemedySpot.com

To members interested in Biomedical interventions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

*note: See definition of biomedical interventions below if you are new to this.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ .

For those of you in my group who are interested in biomedical interventions, I would like to make the biomedical meetings that will be held at the Galvin Center 's official biomed meeting place. (The meeting presentations and discussions' will include all types of biomedical intervention therapies and specific topics will be posted prior to each meeting, If wouldn't mind my help with the project, I'll be happy to assist with posting and other needs.

I'm most interested in biomeds and I am currently using biomeds for both my son and myself. My son has greatly improved with biomedical intervention and in the last year and half I've greatly reduced my frequency of chronic fatigue, depression, also my ADHD/asperger's tendancy is not so severe and I'm working toward healing from those issues. I can give much insight on what it's like to be on Biomedical interventions for anyone who would like to learn more.

Definition:

Biomedical intervention covers a variety of therapy that assists in reducing the symptoms of autism or symptoms of other disorders. This can be obtained through dietary, vitamin mineral supplementation, allergy elimination process and detoxing the body by individualized methods of choice. All biomedical therapies are to be researched by everyone interested in implementing any part of biomedical treatment. It is best to learn all about whatever type of biomedical intervention you are interested in. The biomedical meetings that will be presented are for your education and not meant to be medical advice. It's best to seek Medical advice from a qualified DAN physician who is knowledgeable on dietary, vitamin/mineral supplementation and detox programs. You must research and know what is helpful. Always keep seeking until you find the answers for your loved one with autism or related disorders.