RemedySpot.com

Re: New and Already Frustrated

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got mine at Walgreens. You can get it online there as well. Patch tests are not indicative of body saturation. I personally wouldn't waste anymore time looking for it. You'd do better to get the iodine loading test to find out how deficient your body is. Resources are in the files section of the group.

Steph

New and Already Frustrated

I just came back from two drug stores (CVS & Rite Aid) and neither of them carry red iodine to do the patch test. I remember as a kid my parents putting iodine on my legs whenever I got a cut. Why can't you buy a simple bottle of iodine anymore? and where can I purchase a bottle to test my family.

You can order the two tests (iodine saturation & bromide toxicity) at:http://hakalalabs.com/contact_usor order iodine athttp://www.jcrows.com/iodine.htmlIt is delivered right to your door,although I don't know if Lugol's works for a skin test.AliOn Nov 24, 2008, at 9:20 AM, crsegal wrote:I just came back from two drug stores (CVS & Rite Aid) and neither of them carry red iodine to do the patch test. I remember as a kid my parents putting iodine on my legs whenever I got a cut. Why can't you buy a simple bottle of iodine anymore? and where can I purchase a bottle to test my family.

you can get this at the feed stores for farm animals it comes in very large bottle up to a gallon i not sure if it the write kind but i use to buy it allot when i have my farm for my horses.

New and Already Frustrated

I just came back from two drug stores (CVS & Rite Aid) and neither of

them carry red iodine to do the patch test. I remember as a kid my

parents putting iodine on my legs whenever I got a cut. Why can't you

buy a simple bottle of iodine anymore? and where can I purchase a

bottle to test my family.

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!