RemedySpot.com

[AutismOhio] Need help finding

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am searching for a poem or something along that line to give to some INCREDIBLE people who worked with my kiddos and me, thus affecting our lives in such a positive way!!

I always fear that those who have so impacted my life will never truly know how i feel for what they did and that they will never fully understand how great the impact....

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks much in advance,

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

: This is a poem I always keep handy. I figure whoever works with me and my daughter is considered a teacher. Hope you feel the same. Unity I dreamed I stood in a studio And watched two sculptors there. The clay they used was a young child's mind And they fashioned it with care. One was a teacher--the tools she used Were books, music and art. The other, a parent--worked with a guiding

hand And a gentle, loving heart. Day after day, the teacher toiled with touch That was careful, deft, and sure. While the parent labored by her side And polished and smoothed it o'ver. And when at last, their task was done They were proud of what they had wrought. For the things they had molded into the

child Could neither be sold or bought. And each agreed they would have failed If each had worked alone. For behind the parent stood the school And behnid the teacher, the home. author unknown Do not know if this is what you are looking for, I still enyoy it each time I read it. Barb DillardRN@... wrote: I am searching for a poem or something along that line to give to some INCREDIBLE people who worked with my kiddos and me, thus affecting our lives in such a positive way!! I always fear that those who have so impacted my life will never truly know how i feel for what they did and that they will never fully understand how great the impact.... Can anyone help

me out with this? Thanks much in advance, See what's free at AOL.com.