RemedySpot.com

Develop Ped or Psych AND ModelMeKids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

First, a question to all - do you recommend a developmental pediatrician or developmental psychologist or both in addition to your regular pediatrician and therapists. I know some take their kids once a year - what is your recommendation?

2nd, do you have any names/numbers in NE Ohio (I live in Hudson which is in between Akron & Cleveland) of doctors you would recommend?

3rd, does your insurance usually cover if your regular pediatrician writes you a prescription for it?

ModelMeKids DVDs - well, I ordered and received the set of three and my son LOVES them! He even ASKS to watch them. I'll sit and watch some with him and can apply to school or other situations. I took one to our resource teacher to watch. I think these are a MUST for the schools. I'm going to push for them to get and then put in a lending library for parents to borrow. I'm very happy with these and can't wait to watch them all. Even my daughter sits down with her brother to watch. I'm not sure who originally suggested these but THANK YOU!

Becky mom to 7.8 HFA/hyperlexia and Harlee 5.11 NT