RemedySpot.com

Dennis Debbaudt's Autism Risk & Safety Newsletter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friend of ASO:

Information on articles found in Dennis Debbaudt's Autism Risk & Safety Newsletter. How to access follows my signature. FYI - please share.

Sincerely,

Barbara C. YavorcikPresidentAutism Society of Ohio701 S. Main St.Akron, OH 44311(330) 376-0211fax: (330) 376-1226email: askASO@...home: byavorcik@...web: www.autismohio.org Please note: This is provided for information purposes only. The ASO does not endorse or recommend any providers, methodologies or services. Providing this information should not be construed as an endorsement by the ASO, either explicit or impiled.

---------------------------------------------------

Please circulate far & wide!

Dennis Debbaudt's Autism Risk & Safety NewsletterWinter 2007 Edition!Here's what's up:Table of contents:

North Carolina ASD & Law Enforcement Committee Issues Final Report Autism & Law Enforcement Committee Member Interviewed on AutismOne Radio Plan Your Response to an Autism Emergency Locating Technology Research Report Available On Line Autism & Fire-Rescue and Emergency Medical Response Video Editorial: It¹s Time to Become Active Web Site Updates: Links and Articles Web Site: Safety article translated into Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese New Resource Manual from Autism Ontario Spring 2007 training and conference dates still available Book Reviews: Prescription For Success: Supporting Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Medical Environment, Zinger Bug Zoe, The Hidden Curriculum CalendarTo access the newsletter, visit http://autismriskmanagement.com and click on the newsletter link at the home page!____________________________________________________________________________A Big Thanks!! to: You!I'm dedicated to seeing autism issues represented professionally to law enforcement, first response, criminal justice, and emergency response professionals everywhere. We've come a long way on this since the early 90's--yet there's still a long way to go. With your help, we'll get there.Again and always, I want to thank my wife Gay and son Brad for allowing me to get out here and do this work.Have a Safe and Happy 2007!I'm always seeking feedback, advice and information. Please send it my way!This newsletter is sent out occasionally. To subscribe or be removed,send an E-mail to ddpi@...Please circulate far and wide!