RemedySpot.com

Understanding Food Allergies and more.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here is a good list of books on food alleries, Autoimmune Disorders and Toxins, I've read through these books and find them very valid. I borrowed them from our County Library so you will be able to read them at no cost. I also have an extensive directory list of other resources available through the Galvin Education Resource Center for Families, GERCF, that I will be bringing to the next ASGC meeting.

Here is a list of books available at the Cuyahoga County Public Library.

What your Doctor May not tell you about: Autoimmune Disorders, The Revolutionary Drug-Free Treatments for Thyroid Desease, Lupus, MS, IBD, Chronic Fatigue, Rheumatiod Arthritis, and Other deseases. (This book is perfect also for understanding Autism because Autism behaviors and sensory issues can arise from an Autoimmune Disorder as well.)

Food Allergies: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Food Allergies, Lee H. Fruend, M.D. practicing allergiest for more than 30 years. Jeanne Rejaunier, Best Selling author.

This is one of the best books I've found on food allergies. It explains everything about what causes allergies and how to help.

Food Allergies: The complete guide to Understanding and Relieving your food allergies. Another very good book.

E. Walsh, M.D. (Fellow of the American College of Allergy)

Food Allergies: The food allergie Cure, A new solution to Food Cravings, Obesity, Depression, Headaches, Arthritis, and Fatigue.

Emothional Healing: 7 Weeks to Emotional Healing, Mathews Larson, Ph.D.

Dr. Larson will show you how to:

Heal depression and anxiety with the right vitamins and minerals

Sharpen your thinking and improve your memory with amino acids

Stabilize mood swings and protect your well-being with essential fatty acids

Reverse the aging process and rejuvenate your body with key natural hormones.

Toxins: Staying Well in a Toxic World: Understanding Environmental Illness, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Chemical Injuries, and Sick Building Syndrome. A new millennium update. By Lynn Lawson This is a very good book on explaining toxins, in our environment and how it affects our health. The other books may have chapters on detoxing your body. (cant recall which chapters in which books, etc.)