RemedySpot.com

Re: Life Center for Autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

GOD Bless You Debbie!! MrsDebMay@... wrote: Our website is live and we have begun planning our fundraisers. Let me know what you think. Your feedback is vital to our success! Feel free to email me privately.http://lifecenterforautism.org/Default.aspxPlease pass this on to all.Debbie May debbielifecenterforautism (DOT) org AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hi Debbie,

I applaud your efforts and your website is clear and helpful. I was disappointed that biomedical options were not included in the treatment section.

Ours at three reversed her pronouns, walked and ran on her toes, could not dress herself or make enough pressure with her pencil to make a mark on a piece of paper. She was anorexic and had no balance. She had language but often would not respond to her name or questions, in other words had a huge auditory processing problem.

She is now in a regular kindergarten with no aide, doing beautifully academically and socially. She was examined by a psychologist last summer and has lost her diagnosis. She had no ABA or OT or PT or any formal behavior therapy by any therapist.

She recovered by biomedical modalities; supplements, organic foods and chelation. We all know how rare it is for a child to do this well with any modality but it does happen and I shudder to think what would have happened if we hadn't have considered biomedical treatment and chose to heal her body.

I recognize that there are many therapies that our children find benefit from in their recovery. Biomedical happened to be what was responsible for her recovery. Ironically she was just chosen to be a "peer model" for the special education class or in other words she is modeling NT behaviors for ASD kids. I'm just asking why leave out a modality that some have found helpful?

Respectfully,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 6:41 PM

Subject: [ ] Life Center for Autism

Our website is live and we have begun planning our fundraisers. Let me know what you think. Your feedback is vital to our success! Feel free to email me privately.http://lifecenterforautism.org/Default.aspxPlease pass this on to all.Debbie May

debbielifecenterforautism (DOT) org

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I am very, very excited to hear of your success. I assume there is a national organization that is helping spread the word about this. Can you pass this on to me? I would love to include it. I agree, the site is lacking this component. This some of the feedback I was hoping to receive.

Thanks.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:48 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Life Center for Autism

Hi Debbie,

I applaud your efforts and your website is clear and helpful. I was disappointed that biomedical options were not included in the treatment section.

Ours at three reversed her pronouns, walked and ran on her toes, could not dress herself or make enough pressure with her pencil to make a mark on a piece of paper. She was anorexic and had no balance. She had language but often would not respond to her name or questions, in other words had a huge auditory processing problem.

She is now in a regular kindergarten with no aide, doing beautifully academically and socially. She was examined by a psychologist last summer and has lost her diagnosis. She had no ABA or OT or PT or any formal behavior therapy by any therapist.

She recovered by biomedical modalities; supplements, organic foods and chelation. We all know how rare it is for a child to do this well with any modality but it does happen and I shudder to think what would have happened if we hadn't have considered biomedical treatment and chose to heal her body.

I recognize that there are many therapies that our children find benefit from in their recovery. Biomedical happened to be what was responsible for her recovery. Ironically she was just chosen to be a "peer model" for the special education class or in other words she is modeling NT behaviors for ASD kids. I'm just asking why leave out a modality that some have found helpful?

Respectfully,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 6:41 PM

Subject: [ ] Life Center for Autism

Our website is live and we have begun planning our fundraisers. Let me know what

you think. Your feedback is vital to our success! Feel free to email me privately.

http://lifecenterforautism.org/Default.aspx

Please pass this on to all.

Debbie May

debbielifecenterforautism (DOT) org

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.