RemedySpot.com

Re: New food store

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello , I found a great website for packages of things such as clay baths to draw out mercury & toxicities. Also things like nordic naturals cod liver oil strawberry flavor & mercury free it is suppose to be good for brain developement & memory, anyhow there is also great info on this web page it is called EVEN BETTER NOW! My husbands Dad had ALS Lou Gerigs Disease & possible causes for AlS are very similar to Autism. My husbandsDad & Uncle are identical twins, & I also have identical twins with Autism, but any how that info on Autism & ALS are on that web page & suggested treatments to help with both diseases are very similar chelation & other related approches to help! Also if anyone views this webpage please let me know if you have tried any thing listed to help with Autism such as clay baths, cod liver oil??? And what the outcome was? Thanks, Traceyjswinky <jswinky@...> wrote: FYI:There is a new store that opened in University Hts Ohio that offers agreat selection of natural foods. Whole Foods Market.They also have many items for those on dietary restrictions.I plan to visit and will report my findings. Hope to find good prices!http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/specialdiets/gluten-free/index.htmlTake

Care,Sandee Winkelman

Guest guest

Hello , I found a great website for packages of things such as clay baths to draw out mercury & toxicities. Also things like nordic naturals cod liver oil strawberry flavor & mercury free it is suppose to be good for brain developement & memory, anyhow there is also great info on this web page it is called EVEN BETTER NOW! My husbands Dad had ALS Lou Gerigs Disease & possible causes for AlS are very similar to Autism. My husbandsDad & Uncle are identical twins, & I also have identical twins with Autism, but any how that info on Autism & ALS are on that web page & suggested treatments to help with both diseases are very similar chelation & other related approches to help! Also if anyone views this webpage please let me know if you have tried any thing listed to help with Autism such as clay baths, cod liver oil??? And what the outcome was? Thanks, Traceyjswinky <jswinky@...> wrote: FYI:There is a new store that opened in University Hts Ohio that offers agreat selection of natural foods. Whole Foods Market.They also have many items for those on dietary restrictions.I plan to visit and will report my findings. Hope to find good prices!http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/specialdiets/gluten-free/index.htmlTake

Care,Sandee Winkelman

Guest guest

Care,Sandee Winkelman