RemedySpot.com

Last Minute details for Zoo Day - tomarrow, Monday July 2nd.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Last Minute details for Zoo Day - tomarrow, Monday July 2nd.

please write down my cell phone number and take with you so that you can call me if you have arrived after we are in the zoo. n: 216-310-9692

Did you get to see the photos on the site? For some of us who have our family albums on the site you can see what we look like so that when you arrive it will be easier to find us. My family photo is in the Helmick Album. My hair may be pulled back in a pony tail or maybe down but is longer now.

For the new members who haven't see our zoo post or if you missed seeing the posting from the other day,

Some families of are going to meet the Cleveland Zoo. We're going to make it a leisure strolling kind of day rather than a tour of the zoo. It's kind of hard to socialize when you're touring on a fast pace. We can work out details if your family would like to tour the zoo. The zoo is so large it takes anywhere from 4-6 hours to actually tour the whole zoo. I'll look at some of the activities for that day and see what would be best for a group to do, so we aren't all walking ourselves weary. :o)

Depending on how long you want to stay, you might want to either pack a family lunch or the zoo has nice little fast food resturaunts and a nice outdoor dinning area close to the entrance, I'd love to have lunch there if you want to do that. We can decide when we meet what everyone wants to do.

Cleveland Metroparks Zoo - Directions, Maps & Tour

This is a webpage on the zoo that has directions and a map of both the city and a picture of the zoo layout-at the bottom of the page. Cleveland Metroparks Zoo - Visitor Information (Cuyahoga residents are still free on Mondays.) This page has all the info you need on tickets, There is also information on free parking and parking lot info.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Yours, n