RemedySpot.com

Cleveland Country Cares...Autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you cannot make it to the Oct 2nd meeting, either give me a call or send me an email and I can connect you to tickets. Again, they are $10.00 advance, $15.00 at the door. See ya there. Barb Rutt ocecdbr@... 440-617-9544 NEWS FROM THE AUTISM SOCIETY OF GREATER CLEVELAND Cleveland’s Country Cares to host Benefit Concert for the ASGC Cleveland’s Country Cares is a 100% non-profit organization, put together by members of the local country music community as a way to give something back to the people of our city. Every cent other than direct event related expenses goes direct to the selected recipient organization. The participating bands and sponsors have volunteered their time and products to this organization. The Autism Society of Greater Cleveland is grateful for the opportunity to benefit from this dedicated organization! Date: Saturday, October 20, 2007 Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00am Place: The Doubletree Hotel, Independence, Ohio Tickets: $10 in advance or $15 at the door GETYOUR TICKETS AT THE OCTOBER 2ND ASGC MEETING! Black River Band, The Curtis Brothers, Kentucky Thunder, Laredo, Loud Mouth Cowboy, North of

Texas, Shameless, and The Tabloid Twangers LINE DANCE LESSONS by Harwood and Ronna Murray

I would like two tickets for the Oct. 20 Cleveland's Country Cares

concert. Please let me know how to obtain them in advance. Thank you.

Robin Nemeth

>

> If you cannot make it to the Oct 2nd meeting, either give me a call

or send me an email and I can connect you to tickets. Again, they are

$10.00 advance, $15.00 at the door. See ya there.

>