RemedySpot.com

UPdate on principal interview

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, thanks again to all who gave me input. What they did was put together three groups - parents, teachers, and board (I think that was the last one). I was in the parent group with 5 other people. A nice mix - three of us had kids w/special needs so we were all on the same page. Another involved with the gifted kids. And just a nice variety. Anyway, although I brought a lot of notes with me we had to ask each candidate the same questions to be fair. We did change some of the questions and added to some before the interviews started and we also were allowed to follow up with more questions.

We had four candidates and they were all very different but these four scored the highest in the testing and previous interviews. It was interesting and I thought it was great to involve the community in such an important decision. With your help I found it easy to eliminate one right off the bat. Anyway, I'm very curious who they pick - I should find out in the next week or so.

Becky