RemedySpot.com

Re: Monarch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would like to add to this. My dd is 10 years old, has moderate autism. Has been non verbal, never received any services except a little bit of speech for 6 years after her Dx. we lived in the south. We moved here a little more than a year ago and she goes to Monarch and has since April 2006, it is unbelievable as to how much they have done for her. Even though I wish she had had a chance for a program that Monarch has earlier, I am very grateful that she has the chance to go there now. We finally have hope for her future. They are the best. strongsmom <strongsmom@...> wrote: Margie,Also wanted to let you know that my daughter is very high functioning and she has been working with Monarch since last July (she was 2). With each progression Monarch has added new programs. When she began to obtain language and show a desire to socialize Monarch added a program. I have two neighborhood kids come over and participate in an at home 1:1 peer modeling play. Monarch implemented this and trained the tutors. She has made such great gains with the 1:1 play that she is now using it outside. They really move with your child.Also, she goes to MEEC in the am and this is where she gets the group play. I am really quite happy with them. Hope you give them a call. They are great Mom to 9 kids-3 bio 6 adopted kids at home 20 yrs ADD 14 yrs FAE Selina14 yrs FAS Cleo 13 yrs ADHD Corrian 10 yrs Autistic/BP mostly non-verbal, SID, nandee_7@...

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Wow! You guys have provided quite the testimonials for Monarch! I am definitely interested in them. and I have actually been playing phone tag for about 1-1/2 weeks and now she is out of the office until next week, but I will definitely be getting in touch with her next week.

Thanks so much for all of your input! I really appreciate it!

Margie************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour