RemedySpot.com

Re: If you give a mom a muffin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, A friend of mine sent this to me, thought I would forward.... it made me laugh a bit! ***************** IF YOU GIVE A MOM A MUFFIN> > If you give a Mom a muffin,> > She'll want a strong cup of coffee to go with it. > > She'll make herself some.> > Her three year old will spill the coffee.> > She'll wipe it up.> > Wiping the floor, she'll find dirty socks.> > She'll remember she has to do laundry. > > When she puts the laundry in the washer, she'll trip> > over boots and bump into the box of Goodwill items.> > Bumping into the Goodwill items will remind her she> > has to get these boxes in the car and out of her > > basement.> > When she puts the boxes in the car, she'll find a bag> > of groceries

and this will remind her she has to cook> > dinner.> > She will get out the chicken defrosting in the fridge. > > She'll look for her cookbook (101 Things To Do With> > Chicken).> > The cookbook will be sitting under a pile of mail.> > She will see the Netflix movie she's meant to mail > > and the preschool bill, which is due tomorrow.> > She will look for her checkbook.> > The checkbook will be in her purse that is being> > dumped out by her one year old.> > She'll smell something funny. > > She'll change the baby's diaper.> > As she finishes up, she'll realize she brought the> > hand sanitizer down to the kitchen.> > While she is throwing away the diaper and searching > > for the hand sanitizer, the phone will ring.> > Her three year old will answer and hang up.> > She'll remember she wants to

phone a friend not for> > coffee but a very strong drink. > > Thinking of drinking will remind her that she was> > going to have a cup of coffee in order to stay awake> > for the rest of the day.> > And chances are..> > If she finds her cup of coffee (which she has to > > reheat by now),> > Her kids will have eaten the muffin that went with it.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

How cute and the truth! It is a wonder we moms get anything done! Have a great day! Tina Carey Pattison <egerpatt@...> wrote: Hi, A friend of mine sent this to me, thought I would forward.... it made me laugh a bit! ***************** IF YOU GIVE A MOM A MUFFIN> > If you give a Mom a muffin,> > She'll want a strong cup of coffee to go

with it. > > She'll make herself some.> > Her three year old will spill the coffee.> > She'll wipe it up.> > Wiping the floor, she'll find dirty socks.> > She'll remember she has to do laundry. > > When she puts the laundry in the washer, she'll trip> > over boots and bump into the box of Goodwill items.> > Bumping into the Goodwill items will remind her she> > has to get these boxes in the car and out of her > > basement.> > When she puts the boxes in the car, she'll find a bag> > of groceries and this will remind her she has to cook> > dinner.> > She will get out the chicken defrosting in the fridge. > > She'll look for her cookbook (101 Things To Do With> > Chicken).> > The cookbook will be sitting under a pile of mail.> > She will see the Netflix movie she's meant to mail > > and

the preschool bill, which is due tomorrow.> > She will look for her checkbook.> > The checkbook will be in her purse that is being> > dumped out by her one year old.> > She'll smell something funny. > > She'll change the baby's diaper.> > As she finishes up, she'll realize she brought the> > hand sanitizer down to the kitchen.> > While she is throwing away the diaper and searching > > for the hand sanitizer, the phone will ring.> > Her three year old will answer and hang up.> > She'll remember she wants to phone a friend not for> > coffee but a very strong drink. > > Thinking of drinking will remind her that she was> > going to have a cup of coffee in order to stay awake> > for the rest of the day.> > And chances are..> > If she finds her cup of coffee (which she has to > > reheat by

now),> > Her kids will have eaten the muffin that went with it. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.