RemedySpot.com

Anyone live in Sagamore Hills?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm still taking considerations for an outdoor picnic area place to meet for our family get together for our group that we won't have to pay to reserve a pavilion.

There's a nice little park that we met at last year, without a picnic, in Sagamore Hills with a fenced in playground right off Valley View close by Dunham that I would love if we could reserve the pavilion for our family group get together. I think someone once told me that a resident can reserve the pavilion without cost.

(for non-residents it would cost $75.00 to reserve.)

The Sagamore park is a perfect place because the playground is completely fenced in and it is easy to watch about your young children there. Bigger kid's like the playground as well because it has both a large playground and a smaller one for the smaller children next to each other in the same fenced in area.

We're still considering places to meet at. has kindly offered her church as a place to meet. but there's no outdoor picnic area at the facility (unless I missed knowing about it.) Let me know if I missed it . I didn't see one outside and I forgot to ask you.

Anyway, I have to get a place established and also a date pending on the available of reserving the pavilion. please write me back and let me know asap.

Thanks, n