RemedySpot.com

- Update Sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Afternoon all, Surgery went well. They have kept pretty sedated with pain meds and Valium. He has had the continual Morihine pump with a button he could psuh @ every 10 minutes for a litle extra. As well as toratal (sorry I know this is not spelled correctal) for pain. It has been hard watching him the past couple days because his so out of it. Now he is off the valuim, the continual pump is off and he just uses the button and gets the torataol. We will be trying to walk this afternoon. ust getting up to the restroom is a major effort. The doctors as still looking at sometime Monday for discharge. In the meantime the only things say to use is "I am in pain" and " I have to go to school" Yeap he is still rippe dhe is not at school DOes not matter that their is no school on Saturday and Sunday he thinks he should be home and going. Will post more later if

I get the chance. Thanks for all your thoughts and prays. BeckyBecky Mother to , 16, Autism, Epilepsy, Cerebal Palsy, MR, ADHD

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.