RemedySpot.com

A HUGE HEART FELT THANK YOU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Morning all! It is with humbled hearts that we would like to thank everyone that visited, donated to, and passed the link to on line fundraiser. We were brought to tears last night when met his goal! It was so very hard not to go wake him up to show him. When he got up this morning we suggested that we take a look at his page to see if he had received any new pledges. He said "No thanks, I do that before bed" GRRRR! LOL!! The 1st few days he was wanting to check it every 15 minutes an we had to put our foot down and said only before bed. Figures he would pick now to accept something new so fast. We told him it was okay Mommy and Daddy wanted to check it too. He wanted nothing to do with it. He walked over to his schedule board

and pointed to each picture and said "Play Uno, take medicine, hygiene, story time, Daddy turn to read, PT, check dog money, make Thursday board, bed." Friend, there was no getting him to look before he was suppose.LOL Bob and I were so excited for him. When he finally looked at the page he said "something wrong, numbers are confused" We told him the numbers were right he raised 10.00 more than he had planned. He clapped and said " I said I do it, I do it better" He called my Mom and told her he had more names for his doggie blanket. He was so excited it took him over an hour to fall asleep. Bob and I can not say thank you enough for your help. has so enjoyed reading the comments that were left. He insisted we started with the 1st one every night and read all the way through. He would not let us peak to see if there was any new ones. He has a US map he has marked on to show

where he has traveled, now there is color push tacks next to the locations of people that have donated. We had to get a small atlas for the wall to add push tacks to it. He still cannot figure out, nor can we explain it so he can understand, just how all these people could read his story but he is happy they did. Light, Love & Laughter Bob & BeckyBecky Mother to , 16, Autism, Epilepsy, Cerebal Palsy, MR, ADHD

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.