RemedySpot.com

Re: Ketoconazole

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is that the Keto diet for seizures? I've heard of a diet for seizures, is that what you're refering to?

n

In a message dated 7/18/07 9:28:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LBarano710@... writes:

Does anyone have experience with ketoconazole?

Particularly interested in any side effects.

Thanks!

Guest guest

I think it is an antifungal used for yeast, said to be very effective but somewhat hard on the liver. Better to use Diflucan if you can, if not, do check liver function two weeks after starting this and every 2-3 months afterward.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:21 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] Ketoconazole

Is that the Keto diet for seizures? I've heard of a diet for seizures, is that what you're refering to? n In a message dated 7/18/07 9:28:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LBarano710aol writes:

Does anyone have experience with ketoconazole? Particularly interested in any side effects. Thanks!

Guest guest

Hi , It works well at our house! Helps with sensory issues such as seeking extreme deep pressure and with sleep as well! You may see some yeast die-off symptoms first, but that's just the way it is! Hope it works out well for your son, too! Take care, LBarano710@... wrote: Does anyone have experience with

ketoconazole?Particularly interested in any side effects.Thanks!**************************************Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.