RemedySpot.com

Re: Preschool in Fall/Home Program questions -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh, !

I'm so sorry, you are so right! Now I know what it means for those seeking jobs being at the right time at the right place! Oh, my goodness, where was my brains!

You have been on our list for over a year! Thank you so very much for writing in and reminding me. That is something, when I saw your email address before I opened this email I thought, , Oh..ya.

I will definately put a note right on my PC, about you because we now have almost 300 members in our group! There has to be someone here who needs a good consultant, therapist (remind me, do you also do one to one tutoring also?)

Thanks again !

Yours, n

In a message dated 7/17/07 4:20:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, meghananderson_aba@... writes:

n,

Okay, so I am on this listserv for over a year, advertising my consulting services and you send a member an email from an ABA connections person and not me!?! :-P

Just kidding...just wanted to remind you that I am out here too if you run across anyone needing services...and I provide services statewide! I didn't see that ad posted or else I would have sent you a letter too :-).

Have a great week!

Meghan , BA

"Solving the Autism puzzle...One Child at a Time"