Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

has anyone ever sent their child to Chaamp Camp though CCBMR/DD. What

was your feelings about it. DD has a chance to go, but has never been

to camp before.

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Charis Hills is a camp I sent my son too a couple of years ago. I think they go as high as 19? It's located near Fort Worth and I liked it. I've never heard of Down Home Ranch and I live in Austin, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad or anything. I just haven't heard of it one way or the other.

"Over-optimism is waiting for you ship to come in when you haven't sent one out."

From: Patti Journey <pjpoo78363@...> Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 3:15:20 PMSubject: ( ) camps

Was wondering if anyone has ever sent their kids to a camp name Down Home Ranch?It is near Austin. And if so did your teenager like it? My son is 19. Would you recommend it? Please let me know asap. Thanks so much. p

Guest guest

They go as high as 21 now.

From: smacalli@...Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:23:37 -0700Subject: Re: ( ) camps

Charis Hills is a camp I sent my son too a couple of years ago. I think they go as high as 19? It's located near Fort Worth and I liked it. I've never heard of Down Home Ranch and I live in Austin, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad or anything. I just haven't heard of it one way or the other.

"Over-optimism is waiting for you ship to come in when you haven't sent one out."

From: Patti Journey <pjpoo78363 > Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 3:15:20 PMSubject: ( ) camps

Was wondering if anyone has ever sent their kids to a camp name Down Home Ranch?It is near Austin. And if so did your teenager like it? My son is 19. Would you recommend it? Please let me know asap. Thanks so much. p

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.