RemedySpot.com

Re: A great evening for our dietary discussion.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone, Thanks to n for a really good presentation last night, and for all of those who came and shared their experiences with us!! n will be coordinating these meeting but everyone is welcome to give suggestions for speakers, topics, etc. We were thinking, maybe we could have these mtgs every 3rd Monday of the month at 7 pm. Please let us know your suggestions, questions for future meetings! My answers to n's questions are: 1. I'd have to say I probably won't do chatting because I prefer face-to-face, and, I don't know how to use the chatrooms! Pretty lame, I know! 2. It's ok to share the sign in list with my contact info on it 3. I would like to be on the group contact list 1@...

wrote: Hi Everyone, Here's a few notes from last nights meeting. Agenda: 1. Dietary Meeting 2. group contact list 3. Internet chat. 1. Dietary meeting: What a great evening we had for the dietary biomedical meeting! I loved presenting and being there with you. I hope that I had enough information for you and I am very open to any suggestions to improve the dietary handout I gave you. I'll come up with a solution for larger print as I know the slide images were small. 2. Contact List: Sharri MClurg thought it would be a great idea to share the list everyone signed in on so we can contact each other to talk further about dietary issues or our children. I thought that was a great idea and I know most of you would agree as well. But,

because we didn't get a chance to ask the group, just in case, for any reason, I want to make sure that you are ok with having your name on the list, if for any reason you would like to remain off the list for privacy rights let me know. I'll contact you if I don't hear from you about as I want to ensure the rights of everyone. (and I'd prefere to not get popped for passing around someones phone number... ;o) 3. Internet Chats In the fall, I'll be starting up the Internet weekly chats again. Dietary is covered in our chats. I could run a specific chat room for dietary if you need. I have a different autism issue topic every week but will open an additional room if several people have the need to continue a discussion from a previous week. You can see the weekly internet chat agenda (left side) on my website. I was going to ask the group about which night would be best for internet chat, I have it set from the previous

time and night on Wednesday evenings at 9:30pm. Let me know if the majority of you thinks that is a good night and time if you would like to attend the chats. I'll be resending out a survey to organize groups for which chat issues they prefere to attend. See left side of my website for the weekly topic agenda and scroll down if needed. I also have saved archieved chats that may be of interest to you. Let me know if you would like a copy. Let me know: 3 things: If it's ok to share the sign in list with your contact info on it. and if you would like to be on the group contact list as well. and are interested in the internet chats starting again in September. Yours Most Truly, n

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.